fobolous

usa :: seattle :: general

it takes a lot for an immigrant like myself to prove to you folks.

GO AMERICA!!!!!!!!

where's the most romantic place in seattle i can take a woman to for dinner?

It isn't Seattle, but perhaps The Herb Farm.

canlis is kind of predictable these days though.

regardless, it will make a girl swoooooooooooon.

capital idea

Lets smoke!!!
Not only will I smoke your shit, I'll put it in on it.

Blunt circle? You guys are now obligated to show up when the meet is set-up.

I suck at romance, but the last time I tried it in Seattle I did a night time private charter of boat for a ride around the sound a dinner on deck Wasn't cheap and if the weather is bad it might not make for the best night.

^ ooh that's sounds great too.

but hey! sorry to be difficult, but a change of plans. where's a good romantic place to take a woman for lunch?

i just took a girl out to the Matador in Ballard for lunch/dinner kinda deal. theres alot of outdoor seatings for nice days and the drinks are good

http://matadorseattle.com/ballard_home.html

its not exactly the most romantic setting but if you want a nice casual date, i think its a great place. and theres also some italian restaurant that i hear is good in Ballard also....not sure what the name of it is though

^ cool. thanks. it's a little tricky because it's my gf's birthday, but we're only going to be there for a short time for her friend's wedding.

Romantic dinner?

Place Pigalle in the market. Call ahead and ask for a window. Views of the market and Elliott Bay.

http://seattle.citysearch.com/profile/10767452/seattle_wa/place_pigalle_restaurant_and_bar.html

Before or after have a drink at the Zig Zag. Classy... No better bar is town. It's just below Western on the Hillclimb.

After that your on your own! :) But at least you're downtown and not in a 600 ft UFO parked on lower Queen Anne!

ahh, the ol' space needle eh? food's okay up there?

food is not so much, but at least you're in a 600 ft UFO parked on lower Queen Anne!

ahh, the ol' space needle eh? food's okay up there?

The food is decent there, but the prices are outrageous. Perhaps check out Bonefish Grill or The Cheesecake Factory downtown? I don't know what kind of scene you're looking for, though they are semi-luxurious but not over the top presidential.

A quick venture downtown should give you no problem finding a place. There's one too many.

chicken, don't do the cheesecake factory, she's been there a million times.

i was suggesting the space needle because if you are from seattle, you really don't go there too often. it's like new yorkers and the empire state building. so, it's special and also very iconically seattle. also, i doubt anyone has taken her there.

for lunch-

-coastal kitchen on 15th.

-matt's at pike place market (you prolly should make reservations)

-le pichet by the market

they are all wonderful restaurants. le pichet is probably the most cutest and intimate. matt's is just plain amazing, and coastal kitchen never leaves you unsatisfied.

no worries, i can't do cheesecake factory either. no disrespect soundbomber, but it's a little anytown usa for me. would like to go to a place we could only go in seattle.

thanks for all the suggestions guys, i'll definitely look into it. :)

whatever you do, this is not romantic:

heard their burger's real good, though.

yeah, i'm hoping she's not reading this either, coleslaw.

Yeah, true that.

If she says wants strawberry shakes across the street at Jack In The Box, though, she'll have my heart forever.

how about going to 5-point afrer bars, eat breakfast, then start back up drinking at 6am.

true romance.

how about going to 5-point afrer bars, eat breakfast, then start back up drinking at 6am.

true romance.

I...I...I <3 you.

another place you might want to check out is Joey's on Fairview/Eastlake area. Waterfront of Lake Union and good food...not too expensive. Skip the Joey's in Bellevue though, its a bit suburban mom dominated.

Costal Kitchen is nice Palisade is nicer but it really depends on what your into? I have had a real romantic time at Mama's downtown or at Kingfish in the CD.

There are some real chill spots down in Madison Park.

McCormick's Harborside and Cutters @ the Pike Place Market have great views and great happy hour menus if your still trying to work in that next pair.

true romance.

Please teach more girls to be awesome.