usa :: seattle :: general

fobolous

I miss seattle.

Anyone want to trade residence for a week or so?

I am considering heading back for a week or so around christmas since i heard i can get roundtrip for 500$ or so.

JJJJJJFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKWHAHAHHHHHHHHAWWWHHHAAAT

So now that theres an H&M near Vancouver, would anyone with a car want to do a road trip some weekend? My friends have said they'll do it but Im not counting on that to ever work out and Im gettin impatient! Hell...Ill pay for gas.

Had the dollar not just crashed I might be down. If I have a light homework weekend coming up maybe...

Had the dollar not just crashed I might be down. If I have a light homework weekend coming up maybe...

Yeah too bad about the Loonie doing good and the dollar sucking so bad. Sucks. But its still worth it to go imo just for some winter clothes. Let me know if you want to go!

yeah fuck those hoes I already know

I'll be sitting there and all of a sudden they'll start talking to each other, LOOKING AT EACH OTHER and not paying attention to what she's doing WHILE CUTTING my FUCKING hair.

Are u guys talking about Bellos on broadway??? I love that place and they love me =(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeffvyain
I found a Japanese clothing store by Hotel 1000 called Atsui tokyo, mostly Hysteric Glamor and Mr Olive. I kinda felt bad not telling the owner who was a really nice guy that nobody in their right mind has worn Hysteric Glamor since 1996.

quite late, but i just happened to walk through there a few weeks back. the owner told me he's trying to carry samurai in the future.

i still hardly know this city. i moved to federal way (for financial reasons...first job and such) but will be out of my 6 month lease at the end of january. planning on moving into the city at that time. so far i'm strapped between capital hill (though from my limited experience, i can't stand the parking down there) and queen anne (mainly for the view). anywhere else i should be looking? i just want good food and good looking women at my fingertips.