usa :: seattle :: general

fobolous

i just took a girl out to the Matador in Ballard for lunch/dinner kinda deal. theres alot of outdoor seatings for nice days and the drinks are good

http://matadorseattle.com/ballard_home.html

its not exactly the most romantic setting but if you want a nice casual date, i think its a great place. and theres also some italian restaurant that i hear is good in Ballard also....not sure what the name of it is though

Romantic dinner?

Place Pigalle in the market. Call ahead and ask for a window. Views of the market and Elliott Bay.

http://seattle.citysearch.com/profile/10767452/seattle_wa/place_pigalle_restaurant_and_bar.html

Before or after have a drink at the Zig Zag. Classy... No better bar is town. It's just below Western on the Hillclimb.

After that your on your own! :) But at least you're downtown and not in a 600 ft UFO parked on lower Queen Anne!

ahh, the ol' space needle eh? food's okay up there?

The food is decent there, but the prices are outrageous. Perhaps check out Bonefish Grill or The Cheesecake Factory downtown? I don't know what kind of scene you're looking for, though they are semi-luxurious but not over the top presidential.

A quick venture downtown should give you no problem finding a place. There's one too many.

chicken, don't do the cheesecake factory, she's been there a million times.

i was suggesting the space needle because if you are from seattle, you really don't go there too often. it's like new yorkers and the empire state building. so, it's special and also very iconically seattle. also, i doubt anyone has taken her there.

for lunch-

-coastal kitchen on 15th.

-matt's at pike place market (you prolly should make reservations)

-le pichet by the market

they are all wonderful restaurants. le pichet is probably the most cutest and intimate. matt's is just plain amazing, and coastal kitchen never leaves you unsatisfied.

Yeah, true that.

If she says wants strawberry shakes across the street at Jack In The Box, though, she'll have my heart forever.

how about going to 5-point afrer bars, eat breakfast, then start back up drinking at 6am.

true romance.

I...I...I <3 you.

Costal Kitchen is nice Palisade is nicer but it really depends on what your into? I have had a real romantic time at Mama's downtown or at Kingfish in the CD.

There are some real chill spots down in Madison Park.

McCormick's Harborside and Cutters @ the Pike Place Market have great views and great happy hour menus if your still trying to work in that next pair.