usa :: seattle :: general

fobolous

haha yeah long story about the House Incident.. umm pretty much in a nut shell.. Police were gonna give us tickets for parking where we were and he got pissed.. (drunk) decided to pull in our yard (hence fence is now broken) and he ended up hitting the house on accident.. but yeah fucked up his truck pretty good.. it's not movable for a while..

on a side note.. yeah you should have just come over.. it's just a bunch of us kickin back man.. enjoying the view and the beers.. didnt go all out this time.. News years was Crazy at my house.. 150+ people..

Whats good for tomorrow? I think my co-workers (Honda of Seattle) and i are gonna go bar hop somewhere. Bell-Town maybe?

maybe the best collection of vintage clothing in the world....

http://www.hellerscafe.com/cat/03.htm

Hellers Cafe- Far West Clothing

(206) 322-7130

1654 E Olive Way, Seattle 98102

shit, i wish i saw this thread before i came back from seattle last night, especially for this shop.

I just clicked on a link to Blackbird's website (never heard of them before now) and goddamn do they have great products. I am in Seattle twice a year and have never even stopped by there.............looks amazing

i did happen to walk into blackbird. nice selections and service. they also have a new shipment of skull jeans they're going to break open.

i did happen to walk into blackbird. nice selections and service. they also have a new shipment of skull jeans they're going to break open.
My co-worker told me today that I had just missed someone asking about Skull. I wish I had been around.

My co-worker told me today that I had just missed someone asking about Skull. I wish I had been around.

Was it the redhead guy? If so that was me asking about them - I went to see you, dick.

Anyway I couldnt wait until Monday so I picked up some Julian Reds. I like...

EDIT: Ok well it was one of us, thats for sure. You werent the tall white dude I saw there with an AZN girlfriend, trying on what seemed like every single item in the store?

Sing Sing @ War Room will be nuts tonight, but I think I'll wait for the Plastic Little show on the 15th.

Bumped into a fellow superfuture head at a 4th of July Party on Alki. Spotted the leather tag of the PBJ's (forgot what he said his screen name was - Sorry I was high as a kite at the time)

That was me! I was getting shut down by that hot white girl I was standing on the balcony with haha

And agreed about Belltown sucking ass...because it does. Never seen so many untucked white dress shirts in my life.

BTW anyone going to Klaxons this Thurs.?

I'm going, buying my ticket today

See you there bitch!

Oh - Levis store on 8th or what-ev is hiring. Check them out seeme. Wow them with your knowledge of reproduction cuts and selvage stitches.

nishino in madison park, saito or shiro in belltown for real sushi.

wasabi for white people sushi.

all are delish.

Mashiko is West Seattle is also one of my favorites.

Nijo on Post Alley has the best sushi happy hour. Everything is cheap and their gaijin rolls are all pretty good.

Also, not Frites. They closed it.

I am so tremendously disappointed.(0)

They closed!? That kinda sucks....

Anyway, if you have a need for fries, check out Cafe Presse on 12th near Madison. They've got booze too, so everybody's happy....

if my schedule works with the meet, i might be interested in attending :)

i am also bummed out that frites closed... i really hate hot dog stands. who's gonna give me food at 1:45am now? :(