2 for 1 Pics

itsf3ng

I think I'm gonna start by just ignoring your post instead of having to go all the way over to supercontrol and setting up the whole ignore feature. but if people start falling for your traps, I might reconsider.

I don't think it'll hurt to post some names with someone YOU KNOW other's might not recognize. this isn't a contest...it's partly educational, and I'm learning a lot like I didn't know Steinbeck had a dog, you'd think he'd own mouses or something...

like 50% of the people posted on here, I don't recognize, I'd be surprised to find someone who recognize everyone...

I don't think it'll hurt to post some names with someone YOU KNOW other's might not recognize. this isn't a contest...it's partly educational, and I'm learning a lot like I didn't know Steinbeck had a dog, you'd think he'd own mouses or something...

like 50% of the people posted on here, I don't recognize, I'd be surprised to find someone who recognize everyone...

haha, yeah you'd think he'd have a thing for mice :D

One of his peripheral novels is a travelogue entitled Travels with Charley (featuring Charley of course). Once academia makes you weary of his major works, it's a book that will draw you back in to enjoying Steinbeck again.