Robert Geller F/W 10 New York

morgan86

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it a lot. Maybe because I saw all of the pieces in the showroom, but it's a very wearable collection with solid complete looks. I really like the army green so I liked the coats. I'm not a fan of burgundy/pink but the first leather is just amazing. I like cropped pants, new jeans and lots of t-shirts. The biggest thing for me was that the collection was on point. It was very coherent and it followed the theme very well. I think it's difficult to do a good complete spring/summer collection, but this was pretty close.

(next time you have to come say hi to the sufu crew)

Yeah, I was talking about the burgundy and the bright red. Its too loud with the detailing and materials it was used with in my opinion

I would've come by if I knew what you guys looked like, haha. I'll be continuing to do the rounds at some of the shows, so maybe one of these days.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone

Just wanted to give you all a headsup. I got my fall shipments in finally of Geller Fall 2010 items for my store. They're up, and i'm currently updating the measurements data.

http://www.alwaysnevernyc.com/collections/mens

arlee: The CP x Geller boots are suede only, the non-suede ones are actually regular CP styles and don't have the removable spats.

Hey everyone

Just wanted to give you all a headsup. I got my fall shipments in finally of Geller Fall 2010 items for my store. They're up, and i'm currently updating the measurements data.

http://www.alwaysnevernyc.com/collections/mens

arlee: The CP x Geller boots are suede only, the non-suede ones are actually regular CP styles and don't have the removable spats.

nice!!! anymore items coming soon? or is it just what you have up right now?

Also for the CP boots they running large like most CP footwear?

Mouko what happened to the size 44's this season? All I saw on your site the past few days was 46-48 :(

Hi Desi

Unfortunately that's all I have now. This is my first full order for Robert, and I'm doing an average size run to get a feel for my customers sizing. I will do my best to do a more spread out size run in the future.

Arlee

This is it for now. I chose to buy 3 'looks' for my first order, but my next spring is a bit more substantial.

As for boots, I wear a 42 in the CP version of the boots and the 42 in the cp geller boots fit fine with me. I don't know how any other cp boots/shoes fit on me but i hope that helps.

Anyone know where I can get the 5 pocket skinny in the solid black (not washed)?

I own a pair from from S/S '10, but I wear them several times a week and I think I should get a reserve pair for winter.

alwaysnever, stel's, fred segal etc are sold out.

I'm thinking of getting it from gravitypope, but I don't want to deal with possible duty fees for an import to the US.

Any thoughts?

Anyone know where I can get the 5 pocket skinny in the solid black (not washed)?

Any thoughts?

I was in Barney's and I think I saw them. But for all I know it may have been the washed pair, wasn't really focusing on the denim.

Anyone handled the fishtail parka? If so: What's the outside feel like? What's it filled with? How heavy is it? How do you size it?

The outside feels like a brushed cotton. The inside is a washed cotton like the other outerwear pieces, it feels like you're wearing a sleeping bag. Not sure about weight specifically, but get your usual size, it's cut a little larger for layering.

I just bought a pair of the black 5 button skinny jeans, size 46, from Gravity Pope. I'm 5'11"ish about 145lbs, and I'm hoping they fit similar to this photo, sort of slim but not skin tight:

Anyone tried them on?

I'm not sure if they've changed their sizing but I'm 5'11" and 145lbs and I have about 7 pairs of RG jeans in sz 46. They are the perfect "slim but not skin tight" fit.