Robert Geller F/W 10 New York

morgan86

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^Man that is pretty lame. Can't wait to see what mouko's got in store.

Lame? I like the vest and the CP coat. Would agree about their models and horrible poses. But yeah I am on Mouko's site and twitter daily!

This is the description off blackbird of the jacket

"Soft lamb skin and lined with padded cotton through the body and polyester in the sleeves. Due to the thick lining, the fit is quite slim but hugs the body comfortably and will give with wear. Color is a very deep charcoal color with some navy undertones."

i still cant believe china would block blogs...

I would check co-op. They should have it already and they probably have the best price.

cool thanks mike

I don't know if Seattle gets Geller, but I'm moving to SF in a couple of weeks so I'll check there :)

ain't blackbird in seattle?

Nicole, the owner of blackbird said that next season will be AWESOME too.

Apparently Geller had a baby, took time off, and told all the guys to just re-think the best pieces they've done so far and make em even better.

Maybe mouko can let us know what that entailed . . . :)

I saw that collection and must say it's the best s/s collection he ever did. Lots and lot's of great t-shirts. New shorts (even better than this season). New jeans/pants. I'm not spilling any more but some materials are very cool (not something I've seen before) and there is one leather that is... :eek:

Seeing as how Blackbird charges rape price, true retail is probably closer to $1200 I would guess.

well, mentioning your SuFu username gets you 10% off, so that pretty much takes the 'rape' off . . .

sayin'

OH my god, better than the paperbags? How can anything surpass the paperbags!?

We don't mess around at Geller.

My stores shipment is coming soon, as well as a new site design. Thanks to everyone that has been supporting it, I'm working really hard to get great pieces that you don't see very often and some great behind the scenes view of the Geller camp. There are a lot of things in SS that are going to blow your minds. :X

We don't mess around at Geller.

My stores shipment is coming soon, as well as a new site design. Thanks to everyone that has been supporting it, I'm working really hard to get great pieces that you don't see very often and some great behind the scenes view of the Geller camp. There are a lot of things in SS that are going to blow your minds. :X

oh boy can't wait my wallet is gonna have tumbleweeds coming out of them.

any chance your webstore is getting the CP/RG boots from FW peter?