Iron Army Jeans

TragicBliss

I was at Hollywood Trading at Fred Segal in Santa Monica yesterday, picking up some Julian Red's to rock for the next six or so months, and I came across this brand Iron Army. I guess there was a post about this brand about a month ago in the Supershopper forum. Anyway, I dug them enough to cop the "Hiro" black raw joints. They fit pretty much like Diors only a little lower rise. They're pretty low rise actually. Anyway, I though they were pretty rad. I'll post pictures of myself with them on later. But here are a few pictures from their site, The dude is wearing the jeans I purchased:

hiro-full.jpgmayumi-full.jpg

hiro%20back.jpghiro%20detail.jpgmayumi-rear.jpgmayumi-detail.jpg

back%20pocket.jpg

Just a heads up I guess. Here's their web address: http://www.ironarmyclothing.com/

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Edited by TragicBliss on Mar 15, 2006 at 05:41 PM

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's pictures, as promised. The denim is dry, unwashed, non selvedge, and it is stretch. 80% cotton, 20% elasterel, whatever the fuck that means. They do stretch, but as you can see from the photos, whiskers don’t have a problem forming or staying put. I dig them, they fit pretty much like my Diors only a little lower rise, which is fine by me. The contrasting stitching is part of the whole appeal of them, but I’m sure it’s not some peoples cup of tea.

By the way, I’m 6’0†150 pounds. These are a size 29x34 I’m guessing, there’s no inseam length listed. Enjoy:

ironarmy01.jpg

ironarmy02.jpg

ironarmy03.jpg

ironarmy04.jpg

ironarmy05.jpg

ironarmy06.jpg

ironarmy07.jpg

ironarmy08.jpg

ironarmy09.jpg

ironarmy10.jpg

ironarmy11.jpg

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Those look really nice and all but like everyone has been asking...

HOW MUCH ARE THESE JEANS!?

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

tragicbliss, those jeans look awesome!

i was reading the their website and they said, "We also started to experiment with all kinds of crazy processing techniques from bleaching, sandblasting, dragging behind cars, grinding, painting, varnishing, sanding, and dying jeans using RIT ($1.89 WalMart)."

how would you sandblast your jeans? and with paint, what kind would you use?

Guest Airjamie
Quote:

i wasn't watching AMERICAN IDOL or anything, but CHRIS (the bald grunge dude) wore black iron army jeans during his butchering of I WALK THE LINE----those backpockets and white contrast stitching are unmistakeable.

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife on Mar 23, 2006 at 10:58 AM

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on Mar 23, 2006 10:57 AM

Thanks for saving me the trouble of buying a pair.