Iron Army Jeans

TragicBliss

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i don't think i would have paid full price for them. they seem constructed well. but, for their original price, there's just way too much other denim i would want. we'll see how these work out.

dude, money spent on iron army's is never wasted, they will be your favourite jeans in 17 days...i promise. Thanks for the support i really appreciate it. We are the Iron Army.

I love them after 103 wears and 1 soak... so I second this.

So how can I go about getting a repair kit? the crotch is on its way out....

dude, money spent on iron army's is never wasted, they will be your favourite jeans in 17 days...i promise. Thanks for the support i really appreciate it. We are the Iron Army.

cool dude. can i be a sergeant in your iron army? lol.

yea the boat story was fake....sorry for the lies. As for women's raw Iron Army's i would just reccomend getting some of the men's jeans, we run down to a 27" in men's which is like a 24" in women's and our men's and women's blocks are really really similar.

also, our new men's skinny fit (which you'll see on the site soooooon) works really well as a unisex jean, it has longer back pockets and a lowered yoke and a pen pocket instead of a coin pocket.

so just to clarify... cuz the pics on the site all look like different cuts... all the cuts are the same... just different denim and different stitching? i want something w/ a very slight bootcut... and the novio LOOKS like what i want... but im not sure because there are no measurements on them on the site.

I really like the look of the denim and the Hiro Ito fit, but the inside seam stitching is kind of gaudy. in my opinion at least, from those pics it looks as if they went a lil too far with the "sewn wrong" deal on the inside inseam.

Besides that, i think its a great pair of jeans. Wonder how they feel.

I really like the look of the denim and the Hiro Ito fit, but the inside seam stitching is kind of gaudy. in my opinion at least, from those pics it looks as if they went a lil too far with the "sewn wrong" deal on the inside inseam.

Besides that, i think its a great pair of jeans. Wonder how they feel.

They feel very nice, they get very soft but are durable (have a friend who wears his doing everything (he is apprenticing tradesperson also one of the 777)

The denim gets a nice look to it as it breaks in, also nice streaky colour. The Steves are not into tradition denim cuts but do respect the history from what Steve told me, One Steve is interested in silouttes I would expect some interesting cuts soon.

Silhouettes? sorry, not up and with it with the terminology.

And yeah, how heavy is the denim again? isn't it 18 oz or something? They seem really sweet. If only i wasn't a broke sumbitch.

No way it is 18 oz. I don't know if it says on the website but from the feel of it i would say 11 or 10 oz.

silhouette is the outline of the body. Cut affects the outline giving the desired effect to silhouette. Hammer pants give a funny silhouette riding pants also that sort of thing.

Hi guys,

I am after some sizing help for the Iron Armys..

My girl and I are going to order some online(no where in Australia sells them?)

Anyway, we are both after a Raw indigo skinny cut,

I wear a 30 in the Nudie thin finn

she wears a 31 in the slim kim

Can anyone recommend a size/style for us?

The online store looks so similar..

Thanks,