Iron Army Jeans

TragicBliss

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I totally forgot about the 777 contest. I want to be in the next one, that's for sure. Also, I just check the website at saw that the link for the 777 was gone? Did it get lost in the date or are you just waiting for the contest to end to show the final results (the last question might have been answered, sorry for asking again).

this is landon. they blew up from a reaction of hitting soap.

and to whoever is interested in joining a 777 type project. you may want to rethink the star-dum. i got recognized at an art show last night. possibly the first time ever. and girls myspace you saying you're 'totally hot'. and if i can 'totally be theirs'.

not many people can handle this fame.

but remember. it doesnt take a 777 project to wear out a pair of jeans. it just takes not caring about them and wearing them like you are sponsored to wreck them.

well thats my take.

landon.

this is landon. they blew up from a reaction of hitting soap.

and to whoever is interested in joining a 777 type project. you may want to rethink the star-dum. i got recognized at an art show last night. possibly the first time ever. and girls myspace you saying you're 'totally hot'. and if i can 'totally be theirs'.

not many people can handle this fame.

but remember. it doesnt take a 777 project to wear out a pair of jeans. it just takes not caring about them and wearing them like you are sponsored to wreck them.

well thats my take.

landon.

Amen. 1234567

Iron Army Headquarter Tour.

Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

August showed me around and talked about what I.A is about. what it stands for and what they want to accomplish. I have the upmost respect for these guys. Such a great company and im just wishing them alot of sucess.

I picked up the Taylor Shields Sweater and Kavika Skinny.

CIMG4419.jpg

CIMG4420.jpg

CIMG4421.jpg

CIMG4432.jpg

CIMG4422.jpg

CIMG4424.jpg

CIMG4435.jpg

CIMG4434.jpg

"777"

CIMG4439.jpg