Iron Army Jeans

TragicBliss

hi quick question

i just got a 29 pair of hiro ito's [THEY'RE FRICKEN AMAZING]

and they're pertty tight on the waist

will they stretch? or will i just have to deal with the pain?

which i'm totally okay with with these hiro itos ;)

Don't worry, just keep wearing. They'll get right comfy right quick. I'd say after about 2 weeks of every-day wear, they'll be comfy enough. Mine feel like pajamas.

Well, the only part that never gets quite perfectly comfortable is the general testicular area. The damn low rise gives 'em nowhere to run or hide.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhat of an cross-post from WAYWT

I learned something the other day... hiking and rock-scaling in tight jeans is a bad idea. Especially when you only have 1 pair of jeans, which still need to last you about a month of travel through the Pantanal and Amazon.

img1093it7.jpg

I apologize for the gratuitous crotch-shot

img1161qt0.jpg

Well, I suppose at least now I can compare a little bit with Landon...?

Looks like I'm going to be finding out firsthand how talented Brazilian tailors are at patching jeans.

are you trying to catch up to me? mine are done and off to LA for clinical examination.

Dude... I don't think I could ever "catch up" to you. And considering I think you wore those 2 months less than I've been wearing mine... sheesh.

I imagine mine are going to be visiting that LA clinic as well when I get back in a couple months

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the good news is that we haven't died....been busy though, just did a full runway show in Manchester, England. Then went to Canada for a few, now back in LA finalizing Spring Summer 2007. Still trying to get the last 777 dudes crap sent in to us. And planning for the next 777 (which will be insane)

some sufu dudes came to our factory and bought some stuff yesterday too.

where could i get measurments for this particular pair of IA jeans. listed simply as "strait leg jeans" what is the actual model? my GF wants a pair but is not sure about the sizing of the w32 pair. is this pair dry?

http://www.barneyscoop.com/b/c/browse/product.s?productId=472473&source=category&index=1&prodIndex=1&listSize=3&categoryId=479943

I got sent the wrong shirt twice and its been two weeks and I haven't gotten a response from you guys, whats up? Also the button ripped right out of my jeans, I'm slightly chapped.

thats not what i want to hear. they havent responded to my email yet either.

where could i get measurments for this particular pair of IA jeans. listed simply as "strait leg jeans" what is the actual model? my GF wants a pair but is not sure about the sizing of the w32 pair. is this pair dry?

http://www.barneyscoop.com/b/c/browse/product.s?productId=472473&source=category&index=1&prodIndex=1&listSize=3&categoryId=479943

http://store.ironarmyclothing.com/women-s-fall-06-denim.html

try and find it on here

it also says straight leg RINSED jeans

i highly recommend these jeans. i got a pair of hiro itos of tragic bliss about a year and a hlaf ago and have been wearing them straight for over a year now and they are by far the best article of clothing ive ever possessed. the back pocket is about to go and i wont be able to carry my wallet in them anymore, but i will find a way to keep wearing them because i fucking love them.

i remeber some dude on the board saying because of the high stretch in them that it wouldnt be possible to get a good fade. that dude was so wrong. my jeans are fucking epic and look as good as any slubby/japanese/selvage or whatever else supposedly constitutes quality denim.

i will be getting a new pair maybe around xmas and start to put in serious work on them right away. i fucking love these shits.

i highly recommend these jeans. i got a pair of hiro itos of tragic bliss about a year and a hlaf ago and have been wearing them straight for over a year now and they are by far the best article of clothing ive ever possessed. the back pocket is about to go and i wont be able to carry my wallet in them anymore, but i will find a way to keep wearing them because i fucking love them.

i remeber some dude on the board saying because of the high stretch in them that it wouldnt be possible to get a good fade. that dude was so wrong. my jeans are fucking epic and look as good as any slubby/japanese/selvage or whatever else supposedly constitutes quality denim.

i will be getting a new pair maybe around xmas and start to put in serious work on them right away. i fucking love these shits.

PICS!? PICS?! PICS!? PICS!?

• 2 weeks later...

we're still tracking down the last of the jeans and the final photos from the guys, taking for-freaking ever. but once it's all done we're gonna put together some rad little books on the project and a new web presentation of it too, then we launch the next 777....which has a killer twist to it.

more to come...

steve