Iron Army Jeans

TragicBliss

^ Awesome! Congratulations!

Yeah, I'm such fan of the denim on these. It's just thick and rigid enough to feel substantial while not being over the top. And I still get blown away when I look down sometimes... the streakiness and fit is just so damn stellar. I actually got complemented on my jeans today by someone who sees me several times a week (and I wear them every day). I replied with "well... I wear them every day, you've seen them before" and she said "I know, but I REALLY like them!"

welcome to the iron army, post up some pics after you've killed that paper (even though you'll just wind up sitting and staring at your legs rather than writing... I know this from experience)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These jeans are not quite the right fit for me. But to comment the denim is very nice and the streakiness is super hot. I have a friend who has been were them straight for a couple of months now and I have not noticed too much change in them except for more definition in the streakiness. All in all the denim looks very nice. Wish they fit me.

all of you superfuture peoples are gonna love this, i promise. and i will think about some poster-type things. we have these giant die cut stickers for cars that are sick, perhaps i will get more of them and send em out to whoever wants them.

Check it: at http:///www.ironarmyclothing.com/777.htm

That's damn rad! How could you not get some of us in on this??? I would have happily repped some Hiro's all around the Bay Area for you...

As it is, I'm doing what I can with my Sebastians. I've actually been meaning to get in touch with you and Steve (II) and let you know how freaking rad your jeans are and how many damn complements I get on 'em. Keep it up, and if you're looking for participants in 777 round 2 (888?).....!

elite position on a small superfutre thread is actually pretty braggable. so thanks. i dont mean to rub it in but i do mean to be sarcastic.

anyways keep taking a look at the page and see our progress. im hoping to take them to some pretty sweet hot spots and showing them the world. i get saw dust ground into the knees in my wood working class so its giving them a bit of good wear. oh and im pouring concrete in them tomorrow night so maybe there'll be some good dust remnents after that.

has anyone worn a pair of these out yet? or are they tuff like dirtbikes and will last for ever?

elite position on a small superfutre thread is actually pretty braggable. so thanks. i dont mean to rub it in but i do mean to be sarcastic.

anyways keep taking a look at the page and see our progress. im hoping to take them to some pretty sweet hot spots and showing them the world. i get saw dust ground into the knees in my wood working class so its giving them a bit of good wear. oh and im pouring concrete in them tomorrow night so maybe there'll be some good dust remnents after that.

has anyone worn a pair of these out yet? or are they tuff like dirtbikes and will last for ever?

pouring concrete in 3 days I think. Tomorrow is just forms prob.

What about the cuffs will you hem them or stack them, or just cuff nice and high, or roll cuff them up?

ya good call. 777 is for sure biblical. right?

dog farm man. it for sure was a 2x8. great for rippin edmonton downtown. thats actually where i live for now. id love to make you a board. its hard but i can do it.

www.myspace.com/landonschedler

dont send picture of your wang though. ive got one of my own to deal with. um ya.

hey dogfarm you scared of me now>? i know who you are!

i got to go now. im setting a puzzle. but ill be back and ill post personal things about you if you dont be careful. oh and ill see you tomorrow night building forms.

hmmm, well according to the Pixies (and, of course, I view them as experts on religious subjects): Man is 5, the devil is 6, and God is 7.

so, maybe 555 for all of us mortals out there :)

hands down the best post that ive ever seen on this board.

GOT KILLED BY TEN MILLION POUNDS OF SLUDGE FROM NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY!

I have a pair of linus's comming early next week. I have been waiting forvever for a sweet pair of white denim.

Any suggestions on spot washing, white is going to require a high level of maintenance than most darker jeans?

Those Linus's will be here soon my man. Steve called yesterday, he's goning to customize your box once again. Steve and Steve (I know there is a third Steve and maybe a fourth, but not sure) are great dudes. Keep an eye on their web site for new vids. You still want those Dukes bro?

here's my tips on the linus optic white jean. first, don't worry about keepin em clean, it's better that way. then when u want to clean them just throw a cup of bleach into the laundry with them and they'll come out lookin crisp and new. the black thread is polyester so it won't bleach down.

I have a pair of linus's comming early next week. I have been waiting forvever for a sweet pair of white denim.

Any suggestions on spot washing, white is going to require a high level of maintenance than most darker jeans?

I want to see some pics of those... I'm intrigued to see how they look in real life.

Argh, I just got a tattoo right on my waistband, and the artist says I should wear jeans as little as possible for a couple of weeks! Which am I more interested in investing in.... jeans or tattoo? Hmm....

And Nole - what're you gonna do about blowing your crotch out? The crotch of mine is definitely on its way out.

ya so the blown crotch. im just free ballin it for now but i feel like i should stitch it up so that it doesnt get any bigger. like its managable the size it is but if it grows it would just not be fun. im thinking stitching it with spandex or a denim patch behind. any suggestions. spandex will give it obvious stretch. denim will give it strength.

ya and im nole on here landon on 777. if you were confused.

If people are already writing in my box before the Coveted White, I can't imagine what they'll be doing after I sport them with a a spray painted hot pink anarchy symbol faux-fur coat and monocle.

It's good to know I can slack on the maintenance, as I am, by nature a dirty, dirty man. I have basically achieved local celebrity status with the buzz surrounding these beautes.

Ryan I will have to check my financial sitch, before I invest in that pair of dukes. AA is having me play a little game of my name is Earl. Which is taking up any extranious loot to date. I suppose I will have little problem wearing dirty white so long as I have a clean conscience.

Thanks for the help hommies,

JOe K.

Just had wear #50 on my Sebastians the other day, figured I'd post some pics:

wearingcloseupfrontab6.jpg

wearingbackcloseupnw8.jpg

*edited to show closeup of them being worn. might post the full shots in WAYWT.

img6641cg4.jpg

img6642ia2.jpg

img6650el6.jpg

*contrast turned up a bit on this shot to show the thigh and knee fading a bit better - they show up more or less depending on the light.

img6645pe6.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how they're looking so far. My 2 concerns are:

1. the knees are actually bagging out a decent amount, despite the supposed anti-knee-bagging effects of the stretch

2. I'm on the fast road to blowing out the crotch (as you can see in the close up pic of the front)... not sure what I can do about that!