Military Style Thread : Vintage , Surplus, Gear, Packs, Boots

homi29

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Slideshow of VIetnam-era, handmade underground military patches.

"My first question was whether or not these patches were allowed by the military brass to be worn on their uniforms.

“Absolutely not.†answered Tom. “These patches were worn secretly, on the inside of hats or the inside of shirts. They were secretly flashed to other members of the group or unit, but these patches were basically a private affair.†In fact, said Knox, images of skulls on patches or insignias were officially forbidden by the military."

AU0Ch.jpg

4OZTR.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MA-1...

alpha makes a MA-1 TT which looks like a slimmed down black version of their ma1... looks like more of a euro release. but it still is considered "baggy" for you whiny skinny motherfuckers who complain that everything doesn't fit your size 44 XS stick figure

also, this lad musician ma-1 works for the tiny bros

2110354blkb1.jpg

sucks without arm office, though. Really, that's what makes a bomber an MA-1, and not just a bomber.

Alpha Industries 'authentic series is pretty legit. It's supposed to be to military spec, but with a modern fit. And it doesn't have the horrendous emergency orange lining, which is a plus for me. Pretty damn insulated while still maintaining a fashionable silhouette.

Edited by Bogie

• 4 weeks later...

I'm selling this at the moment, beautifull M-445a H.L.BLOCK, beautiful collectors piece, few patches, holding up, all original, Talon zipper works perfectly

P1060723.jpg

P1060737.jpg

P1060731.jpg

P1060736.jpg

P1060721.jpg

P1060725.jpg

£150 + shipping.

more info here...

http://www.thefedora...or-sale-(photos)-Open-to-offers

get in contact if your interested

[email protected]

Edited by chamboid

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Glad to see this thread going again.  I bought this N3B a while ago a local surplus.  Brand is Wynnbilt Southern Athetic Co but that's all I really know about it.  I need to figure out how to incorporate it more into my wardrobe.

Lipsyov.jpg