How To Make It In America

FACE

Cot damn. Watched the first 2 eps in season 2 and a bit disappointed. Did they change writers or some shiet? I dunno. The flow and dialogue seems super forced.

LOL you're only noticing it being forced now? The entire show since the pilot has forced ass dialogue.

They shot in a LOT of stores in NYC, from what they told me they shot in almost every damn store i can think of in the LES and SOHO. Obviously most won't make the final edits of the show.

Personally i've never seen the show and i watch zero television outside of baseball and Top Gear so i have no idea what's going on.

show is a corn fest.... once you get past the whole "cool new york guys" and creating (shitty) clothes (graphic tees/hoodies), there is nothing to sink your teeth into.

I still like the show but it's hard to believe the people love their plain ass Crisp clothing. They should of stuck to them making jeans like the 1st season