How To Make It In America

FACE

I'm loving this show. Pace is a little slow, and I agree its stylistically similar to Entourage, but I like how the plot has been so focused so far. As FACE noted, the show is transparently cashing in on Hypebeasts, but its so damn entertaining I don't even care.

I believe that many youngsters want to start a denimline like the boys from the series now, right. Will the whole season be about denim, or whill it change?

Does anyone has a link to stream the ep's from outside US? Like the megavideo link on the second page.

I believe that many youngsters want to start a denimline like the boys from the series now, right. Will the whole season be about denim, or whill it change?

Does anyone has a link to stream the ep's from outside US? Like the megavideo link on the second page.

ninjavideo.net

and for the US 4th episode is already available on HBO.com

I am sure they will be into Chambray shirts next week, maybe some White's boots, oooh and nice leather goods the weak after that.

Shit is so hip. (10)

It's progressively getting better. Cam's energy is great for the show. Ep 2 almost made me want to stop watching, but Ep 3 picked the ball back up. HBO leaked Ep 4 so I'm gonna watch that right now.

get out of my head

"Most people around here are looking to get fucked up...not so energized." Oh I laughed :D

Decent show, I'm interested enough in the denim and energy drink hustles to keep watching.

I have not seen this show and i'm assuming you guys are joking...

imo, if you ignore the denim part (which im pretty sure wont stick through the entire show) it aint a bad series.

Yeah, I like the week before last's episode, because of the lack of denim talk. Partying at the clubs and such. I just wish this dude would just fuck his ex-girlfriend's friend or something. Hell that's what I do when some broad dumps me.