Black jeans lovers!!!

houllier

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

anyone else got black jeans fading? I'm sick of buying black denim that doesn't fade :( APCs - nope. Cheap Uniqlo (japanese denim) - nope. 2 pairs of Skulls - nope.

I love my indigo PBJs and was considering the black ones...

i know most of you guys dont like these jeans, but the unbranded brand black tapereds fade nicely, after two solid months of biking and walking and what not, you can see a lot of fading, quite nice too...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Anyone know of any brand that does white weft and black warp or some variation thereof in which it's not completely black all the way?

Going through my list: samurai, ande whall, 3sixteen, rogue territory, flat head, imperial, somet, and iron heart. Most of which didn't have the proper fit for me.

Any help?

Well, it probably doesn't help that I'm working out now and getting somewhat big around the waist and thighs. So I'm looking for a thigh space of at least 11.75 inches and a waist of 15.5 inches.

Samurai 710bk and Ande Whall Caribou were probably the closest to what I'm looking for but being the nit picky person I am there were just some things about them I didn't like e.g. samurai bk fading to gray from pics I've seen and ande whall being all black threaded. The 3sixteen+ black BSP on SE had the look but not the fit unless I'm wrong about how the measurements would fit on me.

My size 29 black imperial shearers were good but waist and thigh are getting too tight for me now and not looking for a 12+ inch high rise anymore.

Edited by ALB