Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

court zip is probably a better value than the baseball jacket i tried it on and the fit was dope but like ready said the quality was kinda questionable at best..

damn, does the baseball varsity really suck that bad?

retails for 238? How much was last summers varsity? That was probably on eo fmy favorite pieces in recent memory

i feel like i might get more from the outdoor parka.

mostly everything that might be considered as outerwear is garbage IMO

minus the harrington/m-51.

no salt nor motion tees today around 4:30. still had hoodies though. the tees are supposed to go online according to the workers, so look next thursday.

i thought the chambray felt okay, but not as interesting as J. Crew's so i passed. still not a bad piece though. M51 felt nice, hope it's still there in a few weeks when the shorts/short sleeved shirts drop.

peeped some new shit at the hideout, quality seems like utter shit (baseball shirt, t's, hoodies) maybe i'm biased because of the stupid markup in GBP's. I dunno who would pay 100 pounds for a t shirt.

that being said, the oxfords looked and felt real nice, not nearly as flimsy feeling as last summers.

How much bigger do you think the Large is compared to Medium on the M-51? I copped the medium but its def smedium steez like everyone is saying. My only concern is the armholes being a little tight.

I guess i can wait till online shop opens up, they usually have measurements.