Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere from 10-50 usually, depending on initial cost of item. They gouge in stuff that would be in high demand though.

crash street has the crusader varsity priced at $10 more than the m51....meaning that theyll each be 228 probably

the baseball jersey looks like its gonna retail for 110....

anyone know?

haha her reaction will be pretty much what eric said, she's beyond caring what they actually look like at this point

lines about the same as f/w opening i would say - i have no idea what those people are thinking

btw the court zip is cotton pique, somehow i missed that. it's kind of weird looking but perhaps i will come around to it

how was the varsity and baseball jersey in person?

varsity felt like a vintage cheap nylon piece of junk (although it was thicker than i thought). the harrington was really bad

baseball jersey was as crap as it looked like in the pictures.

all button downs were l/s as far as i could tell, i took a page out of ms sally's book and didn't linger

^^^haha it's good... check your e-mail

ok, i used a work call as an opportunity to play a memory game with today's stock while going through the preview - editorials in brackets. prices included if i remembered them, otherwise please don't ask. feel free to correct.

o m51 (238) [awesome, slightly smedium fit]

o cruisers varsity (i think i mixed up earlier price with outdoor parka, disregard) [sucked]

o twill riders - [seemed fine]

o flags crew, football top + a couple pocket tees - pretty sure they were unbranded but didn't pay too much attention

o surfstyle and motion decks

o ripstop crusher (i think)

o snapbacks: metal plate, fuck, motion, sporty, gth, damned

o outdoor parka (238) [enough already]

o fleeces:motion logo (110). court zip (128?) - i thought i saw warmup and maybe striped but not sure

o all t-shirts previewed (32, 36 fyer)

o camp caps: dobby, leopard (38) and either small check or bum plaid

o at least one plaid or lumberjack l/s button down (110?), chambray (128 i think), prob oxford

o pants: striped work, maybe some others, jeans

o all bags (waist bag 30)

o nunchucks, web belt, gth pin (4), notepad, one of the keychains

o baseball jersey (110) [pants]

o stickers: small and big children, motion, giant lee perry photo design

o lee perry photo design glossy handout 18x25

sucks to hear about the varsity, although i dont really know if what you described is a bad thing. Thicker than you expected is aplus and cheap nylon is kinda implied by the looks of it online.

Might have to cop the outdoor parka or m51

m51 is not worth the price, you could find something better for cheaper I bet. Harrington is awesome in my opinion. Chambrays were cool and oxfords as usual. Court zip is probably the worst things this season.