Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York still gets smalls in outwear. but few pieces.
I bought the short sleeve chambray in small when it dropped last year. I was told they only got one. This was in LA.

NY gets small amounts of smalls in all cut&sew, outerwear, etc. I think they're talkin about tees?

Guest Snackman

Good to see theres no hype about Lee Perry tee. Only thing I've wanted from Supreme in a long time.

My mom used to work at Black Ark during the late 70's- early 80's. Said Lee was a crazy mofo haha.

Nuff respect to King Perry. Jah rastafari

for those looking for more Lee Perry info, the book "People Funny Boy" is fantastic - one of the better music books I have ever read.

fuck the cultural significance, the musical significance is what makes Lee Perry the man. Animal sounds in dub? Started by LP. Interstellar Dub? LP.

Plus, some ridiculous melodies. Dude is basically a genius.

lee-perry-1.jpg

^ me too. hate how inconsistent their graphic tees are, sometimes L just looks too big. fortunately i'm pretty much over graphic tees now anyway.

cool trans supreme shots...

http://hypebeast.com/2010/03/supreme-2010-springsummer/

that varsity is growing on me...not buying but I like it.

the only thing i'm getting this season is probably the note book, if it's a good size and unlined.

Utility parka looks dope in those shots, love the oversized hood. Nice to get a better look at the patches and print on the varsity and native shirt. Not really feeling either, M-51 looks good there, super slim though.

Guessing those shades he's wearing are a later season release.