Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: LPs??? don't people know you can download music in electronic format???

yeah but there's no resale on mp3/flac etc (0)

haha, Ready's bummed he didn't get the mp3 download code with his Spiritualized LP

spiritualized have made zero records worth hearing in the download era, a pity

Only got the mint herringbone plaid, good color for summer imo, Not sure if the yellow small plaid got restocked in my size online. But that wouldve been the only other item I wouldve bought.

edit: LA's stock totally sucked too unless you wear a size small.

i dunno about you guys but anything i cared about i bought at the time.

if nothing good made it to sale, that means supreme are good at business

Yea for the most part, they were better at gauging demand this time around. But if the decks went on sale, I might have got one

They really trimmed the fat on this collection. No polos, hoodies, very few new eras, no long sleeves. Really the only clunkers this season sales-wise were the Harringtons, Fishtail, mountain parka, and zip up sweater. Rightfully so for the most part too (though I'm surprised the fishtail wasn't very hyped up)

Time for those end of season wrap ups I guess!

PS Cop a riders jacket while you can, absolutely my favorite piece from this season.

^question for you guys with the twill rider:

how did you size? i tried on my normal size (M) a few weeks ago, but the arms felt a too slim and the body had no layering room. unfortunately, there wasn't a L on display and i didn't have a lot of time to try on clothes. i'm wondering if anyone sized up and if so how the chest/length changes with sizing (i know the measurements are up, and i've seen them, i'm just looking for personal input)

thanks