Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word is that they dropped their production runs across the board this season, which explains why stuff that traditionally sits on the racks longer sold out so fast (chinos/pants, most outerwear, etc).

this makes perfect sense now...i was in the ny shop the other day and there were completely out of 32's in the work pant and almost every other pant.

in all the times i've been to supreme that's almost never happened.

@Ms Sally. The inlay looked so shitty on last years that it put me off them. Looking to get a prescription pair though, so maybe I'll check these out.

\/\/Didn't they retail in the ~120 range? Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

@Ms Sally. The inlay looked so shitty on last years that it put me off them. Looking to get a prescription pair though, so maybe I'll check these out.

\/\/Didn't they retail in the ~120 range? Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

Yeah, I believe just north of $100 or so. not sure where $250 came from.

I dont know, I like both of the eras, but depending on how the bleach work looks on the shoe in my size...It will make or break the decision for me. Then again, I could always just buy the regular denim ones, and if I get bored with them, just bleach them myself.