Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a link to the size specs for the north face? Or R&S, can you measure your M?

Obliged to all.

also on a completely non related note, I'm offering 10% of my hiring salary as commission to anyone who finds me a better job than the one currently held. PM me for details. Think of this as a social experiment on the power of message boards.

Anyone have a link to the size specs for the north face? Or R&S, can you measure your M?

The North Face/Supreme Expedition Pullover S M L XL

body length (from HPS to hem) 28.75 29.75 30.75 31.5

chest width (measuring 1" below armhole) 22 23 24 25.25

sleeve length (measure from center back neck seam to end of sleeve) 33.5 34.5 35.5 36.5

this is what i saved out from the site. finally began saving measurements from the site this season after being frustrated i'd not done it for past seasons.

let me know if you want actual measurements as well.

also on a completely non related note, I'm offering 10% of my hiring salary as commission to anyone who finds me a better job than the one currently held. PM me for details. Think of this as a social experiment on the power of message boards.

10% of first year salary is pretty low to standard placement cost. unless you're saying 10% of salary for the lifetime of employment (min one year), in which case i know a lot of people who'd want to be your friend.

btw i think the official name for the tron flannel was the oversized flannel? i think the nickname came from sufu if i'm not mistaken

also the leopard shorts were kind of less awesome than i thought they'd be (awesomer than 09 woodland camos), although i will still wear the shit out of mine.

finally - the leopard print tops are actually 100% cotton, not cotton/poly as in the preview. they felt pretty lightweight with a softer hand compared to the other cut and sewn crews

also the leopard shorts were kind of less awesome than i thought they'd be (awesomer than 09 woodland camos), although i will still wear the shit out of mine.

finally - the leopard print tops are actually 100% cotton, not cotton/poly as in the preview. they felt pretty lightweight with a softer hand compared to the other cut and sewn crews

fit pic of leopard camp cap, m51, tee and shorts combo or stfu

10% of first year salary is pretty low to standard placement cost. unless you're saying 10% of salary for the lifetime of employment (min one year), in which case i know a lot of people who'd want to be your friend.

Headhunters are typically paid by the company, since i'm footing the bill, the fee is cheap skate.

fit pic of leopard camp cap, m51, tee and shorts combo or stfu

hmmm, i don't have all those elements - sorry to ruin your leopard camo superfecta. :rolleyes::D

btw having been in japan, i'm really surprised supreme or dqm hasn't collaborated with dickies yet. i saw at least 3 collabs - the basecontrol slim fit ones were total money and less than $110 even with jp markup so i'm sure they'd be a money spinner in the us.

yes i know stussy just did some but they didn't look too promising

ms. sally - in real estate the fees correspond for broker and agent transactions, why should job placement be any different? plus - it's called negotiating haha

think it means he's banned (can't PM)

Surprises me. He never seemed to post anything ban worthy, but i only stick to a couple of threads.

ms. sally - in real estate the fees correspond for broker and agent transactions, why should job placement be any different? plus - it's called negotiating haha

I mean, I currently dont make peanuts, so I'd like to think that any future employer would only add to that value. To make a commission in the 4-5 figure range for basically zero work seems fair.

svgil2.jpg

Static on the wire

“Very Supreme†says Navy. Full disclosure – once again we have appropriated someone else’s good idea for lack of one of our own. This time, with the release of our new EP, we pay tribute to Barbara Kruger (yes, also the inspiration for Supreme, maker of all of my oxford shirts). And while we’re being totally honest, the idea also kind of came from another familiar reference/a couple of eBay purchases which hang above my desk.