Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the north face today, both the medium and the large (gonna sell one). the large is HUGE. Supreme were right when they said to size down.

i liked the fit minus the long sleeves. Im one of those dudes in between a size large and medium in supreme t's and the fit is fine. The hood just flops there but im sure(hope) that will take shape in time.

Also got some other items i ordered. Anyone find that the Champs new era fitted fits odd? Super deep and the hat came wrinkled along the seams. Hope the DGAF doesnt fit similarly.

Metal plate 5 panel is dope as fuck

You guys think the utility parka's gonna make it to the sale? Reallyyyy thinking about getting it now but will probably only have only a week or so to wear it until it gets too hot

medium sold out once already. i was bummed because i was waiting till i got paid friday to order but luckily they restocked. ordered friday afternoon and it'll be on my midwest doorstep on wednesday.

btw i got around to checking out the champions jacket after seeing some dudes steezing it up around town (aka rolling around in matching jackets and fitteds). it is to supreme's coaches jackets as the sacred heart was to their varsities. albeit a fairly lightweight one - should be a popular piece in LA

also the sizing chart is a little misleading, inasmuch as the shoulder to shoulder is narrower than you would expect - hence not necessarily a need to size down

i really like the black old skools you posted a while back. Not $136 dollars like tho

I would definitely pay that much for them due to how hard it is to find 'syndicate' vans. Syndicate vans are a lot more comfortable than the normal vans, and the soles are a little slimmer; all of which make them much better for skating.

I would definitely pay that much for them due to how hard it is to find 'syndicate' vans. Syndicate vans are a lot more comfortable than the normal vans, and the soles are a little slimmer; all of which make them much better for skating.

i will PP you $5 when you post a pic of yourself doing a kick flip in these

I doubt theyll be syndicate silhouettes. It'll probably be based off Vaults. Supreme hasnt used Syndicate stuff since the Ari photo pack, if I remember correctly.

i really like the black old skools you posted a while back. Not $136 dollars like tho

that's jp retail, us retail will be 80-90 per usual.

i had asked charles if the suede brogued half cabs were based on the syndicate platform when they came out and he said they were "better," whatever that is supposed to mean. they did seem similar to the bulletproofs but for all i know a kick flip is what gene kelly did during "singing in the rain."

i am hoping these will be on the barbee last but am guessing they won't. i wasn't a big fan of the way the last supreme old skools fit (the ones they did with the mtn eds)

i am hoping these will be on the barbee last but am guessing they won't.

that's what i'm hoping, and given that the chukkas are switched from the 5-hole version to the o.g. 4-hole version, maybe they are. also hope they have the o.g. non-removable insole.

the old skools look sick btw, esp. the grey and navy (i was wondering what a-ron had been rocking). not feeling the chukkas at all.

edit: they are the barbee's, check the "Old Skool '92" on the box:

http://www.strictlysupreme.com/showthread.php?10039-supreme-old-skools