Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

this season looks solid but goddamn that preview took forever to go through

Stuff I like:

m-51 field jacket

motion logo hoodies and tees

outdoor parka

chambray work shirt

Didn't see anything that's a must cop. Not feelin' the varsity jackets. Last season's were so dope, I should have copped when they went on sale.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*whats up with that Spaceman 3 shirt using the font Fucked Up have been using on their albums lately? Subtle nod? something far more insidious?

i don't think it's an exact match font-wise (otherwise would be wider), it probably matches closer to the sympathy cover minus the tooling. but it's a good shout, i'm sure fucked up have listened to their fair share of sp 3.

in any case as a band reference it's so left field it's crazy - so stoked. btw it's spacemen 3

the m-51 looks good although the leopard looks like crap in the lookbook esp with the sleeve patch (tough to tell - not one of the better styled or modeled ones). nyco is the fabric alpha uses so hopefully they did the mfg as well. weird that the leopard crew is cotton/poly blend.

awaiting ready's rundown

ha, i don't have any deep thoughts right now - they seem to be evening the keel by adding more of the f/w influences into s/s esp when it comes to colorways. also they're really backing off the new eras - i have to assume the decision is equally financial vs aesthetic.

button downs look better than normal and the 3 color gingham is exactly the kind of thing they should be doing. accessories totally random. it's kind of funny, the coaches jacket seems like such a staple by the time they got around to customizing an actual champion it seems anti-climactic.

they've retired the scarlet and grey colorway but kept the canes... what's up with that

striped chest pullover,baseball jersey, terry and heather tank tops as well as the crusaders varsity are all on the cop list.

throw in some t's and caps/beanies and im set. Not instantly loving it like i thought i would but there are some good pieces overall. Really like the die alone tee

Do you reckon the coach jackets are actually just champion ones with the Supreme print on?

If so they fit and feel like total ass.

Might be interested in the Outdoor Parka at retail otherwise im gonna go with the Huf Parka.

THE LEPOARD BACKPACK IS FIRE!!!! ROBOCOP!!!!!!

No polo shirts either, weird.

I thought so too but there's always more stuff than what gets shown in the preview, prolly come out later in the season as the weather warms up.

I was disappointed with the outerwear pieces, I was hoping for a nice technical spring jacket but I guess that's not really the direction they're going. And they really ruined a couple of things with the oversized branding (Utility Parka and Champion Coach, I'm looking in your direction).

Lee Perry is an inspired choice though.

I thought so too but there's always more stuff than what gets shown in the preview, prolly come out later in the season as the weather warms up.

that used to be the case but as of last season they pretty much showed every single item for the entire season in the preview (w/the exception of like the l/s gingham button-ups and a hat or two), and it looks to be the same w/this season as well.

i like how they put 94 on the football top instead of the year of the season.

tank tops look alright, i think the heather tank last season were much better.

court zip looks the best, but i dont even think i'll buy it.

they need to make some mesh bball jerseys...please supreme.

^ for real.

madball-jersey.jpg

Well theres the specials reference, checkerboard. Anyone catch the show in NY?

show isn't until april and best believe i am there.

that tee is pretty hilarious. i wonder if dammers is pissed about it as he refuses to perform with the band on these upcoming dates. what i really want to know though, WILL RICO BE THERE!?