Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.... as long as you have everything figured out haha.

anyway - did these come out a while back? i'm confused because neal santos implied they were a recent release in his blog but the photo was taken a year ago and for sure they haven't come out since then... wondering if they were an unreleased sample

4121048746_8943e330ac.jpg

'immortal pins' fall 2005

Digging all of it. Could do without the box logo on the pullover, but the fitted, short sleeve, and field jacket are on point (reminds me of the 08 one). Hope it means they're moving away from variations on and stripes for all their button downs (kinda confirmed in a interview from a few months back, but good to actually see whats coming)

Surprised they made it all the way to the beginning of the season with no leaks, wonder if they're tightening ship after the last few seasons leaking early. Looking back to that pic, I'm guessing the two tone might be a harrington?

Figured this would be the place to ask, but any word on DQM and aNYthing's spring stuff? Want that weirdo dave psycho shirt.

moleskine knockoffs? or collab? i find it weird that they did a long sleeve and a short sleeve oxford. there's also quite a bit of long sleeved items for a spring summer collection.

because rolled longsleeve shirts > short sleeve shirts

lots of nice items imo

M-51 in leopard is nasty, love it.

Great season from this preview; loving the printed BD's, T's are all great, and glad they got some long sleeve shirts in there. Outerwear is looking nice too, though the utility parka's a little too overbranded for my taste. Much stronger palette for spring than they've been using the past few years. Hope sizing's on point.

Probably copping the M-51, reversible harrington, striped work pants and chinos, chambray work shirt, fishbone shirt, and maybe that pencil bag.

*whats up with that Spaceman 3 shirt using the font Fucked Up have been using on their albums lately? Subtle nod? something far more insidious?

I just dont get it, the M51 is completely unremarkable to me....

There is some real gold in this collection.

That Champions coaches jacket is AWESOME (and I dont like coaches jackets much). Lee Scratch tees are on point, striped shorts looking good, and chambray is killer. All copped beyond any reasonable doubt

pretty much just echoing the sentiments of most people on here...but nothing stands out.

chambray shirts look decent

the football shirt and baseball jersey look same as always

cool to see the fade logo come back, but not exactly well executed

actually like the script on the back of the stadium, but the front does nothing for me

basically nothing worthy of japanese retail prices (or maybe even U.S. for that matter)