where are you living today? (ages 18-25)

Macwich

state your current residence situation  

57 members have voted

1. 1. state your current residence situation

• at home
    • university residence (either all year or home for summer)
    • apartment/house (shared)
    • apartment/house (alone or with spouse)
    • no current set home (travelling/homeless)

lately whenever i get angry i blame it on the fact that i still live at home with crazy parents (think frank and estelle costanza). ill be living in residence at uni next year and it got me thinking: what is the average sufuer's living situation? state your residence by taking the poll and feel free to elaborate by posting

PS if this has been posted already, pls link me

PPS im mostly interested in where 18-25 year olds are living, as most older than that are living in apartments/houses and most younger are living at home

i have a lot of friends who lived in the dorms and they met some really cool people there who have now become my friends.

i moved out of my parents' place the week after i graduated high school and into an apartment in the city where my university is. three apartments later, and this summer i'm moving to another part of town and living with this bro i know here. i like living in an apartment, not sure if i'll ever want to buy a house.

living at my moms house right now, but she doesn't live here and its for sale. just holding the fort and its okay. moved back here after living in toronto for the summer since i graduated uni. (lived at home for uni and it sucked) now heading back to toronto, i feel like im too young to be living in a city that has nothing going on at all, thats for settling down. i guess im a transient gypsy right now, with the whole living in a house thats being sold and having nowhere to go.

• 2 months later...

bump, I'm interested too! I'm currently living in a shared house. Did the dorms thing freshman year and while I don't regret it and met some cool people, I'd hardly say it was the time of my life.

since 18 till now (25) I've done all of them, def preferred being homeless/traveling. Hate roommates for the most part and I'm an easy person to get along with, guess I've just had some shit ass luck.