Undercover Parka Size 2 - Black

Fingathing

^^^

That may be true zakkaz, but this jacket was never meant to fit slim. I wear a xs/s with most designer stuff but this parka fits me perfectly in a size 2 (it would look awkward if I wore this fitted).

Anyways, free bump for a sick parka. I was going to sell mine but then got cold feet and decided to keep it.

6Black wool exterior, DiAPLEX interior.

Based on methods first developed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, for manufacturing polyurethane-based shape memory polymers, a unique, new, high performance material that features temperature sensitivity has been developed. Called DiAPLEX, this novel material can be used to make comfortable garments that are watertight without clamminess. To maintain a comfortable environment within garments DiAPLEX is designed to react at a transition temperature, which adapts the state of the material to variations in the internal and external environment. When, following strenuous activity or changes in the external environment, the temperature inside the garment reaches the transition temperature, the material automatically becomes either more waterproof or more permeable to water vapor.

Structural representation of twin layer of Diaplex fabric

Diaplex has Self-Control through which it Memorizes Conditions of Comfort and Responds to Changes in Environmental Temperature

DiAPLEX can be called a material with self-control because it senses changes in the environment and adjusts itself accordingly to maintain comfortable in-garment condition. In addition to being highly waterproof and effectively breathable, DiAPLEX also features anti-condensation characteristics, heat retention, wind proofing and water repellency required in severe weather conditions; while it also has stretchability, durability and a sensitive soft touch that make it suitable for sportswear.