IndigoSkin Jeans

Repeat

Hey , thanks. Will the new denim have similar characteristics as the previous denim ? I've never held a pair but I guess you would call it slub or loom chatter. Thanks.

The new V-series is coming with low tension weaving denim. So Yes it will be very slubb.

This time it is not too similar to previous denim. Last time it's vertical and horizontal slubb,But this time the vertical slubb is show more.

I used mix cotton (Texas,memphis and Zimbabwe cottons) to provide exclusive denim for Indigoskin only.

anyway I will update some pictures when the fabrics is finished ! :D

• 1 month later...

Plalai04,

I would love for IndigoSkin to be my next denim purchase. However, I noticed that CraftHarbour says the Basic Straight Slim 14oz. comes with a 34" inseam. I am a bit tall, so is there anyway I could order them with a 36" inseam? Also, the site doesn't say so I take it they are sanforized as opposed to the unsanforized v-series?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't know if this thread is still active, but is there any place to buy Indigoskin denim (or other exciting Thai denim) in Chiang Mai?  I'm going to be there in a couple weeks and would like to see what Thailand has to offer.

I don't know if this thread is still active, but is there any place to buy Indigoskin denim (or other exciting Thai denim) in Chiang Mai?  I'm going to be there in a couple weeks and would like to see what Thailand has to offer.

Chiangmai Store : Kantary Terrace, Nimmand Soi 12

where're you come from?

https://www.facebook.com/indigoskinjeans/info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...