Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage RRDS 31x32

ayn

Hi, I just got these last week, they've been worn but no wash, there is no wear yet, just wrinkles at the honeycomb and front whisker...

I think the waist is going to be too big soon so I am getting another pair in W30, I will ship USPS Priority Mail. They are usually around $265 new if you want them quick... I want $170 shipped o.b.o. Please email me at ayn_AT_andrewng_DOT_com

I don't have a tape measure so no real measurement, my guess is that the waist has stretched to 32". I have the original box and all included materials.

Lots of pics taken when I first got them, they look pretty much the same now, minus the tags of course...

MG_3470.sized.jpg

MG_3489.sized.jpg

MG_3483.sized.jpg

MG_3473.sized.jpg

MG_3485.sized.jpg

MG_3475.sized.jpg

MG_3474.sized.jpg

MG_3477.sized.jpg

MG_3486.sized.jpg

MG_3488.sized.jpg

MG_3487.sized.jpg

MG_3490.sized.jpg

MG_3479.sized.jpg

MG_3478.sized.jpg

MG_3476.sized.jpg

MG_3472.sized.jpg

MG_3480.sized.jpg

--Andrew

Edited by ayn on Mar 14, 2006 at 06:40 PM

Edited by ayn on Mar 14, 2006 at 09:47 PM

I got them from Kitchener, I might be able to exchange them but I thought I'd try to sell them first, only ended up costing me $20... not too bad... Would've cost me about the same to ship them back to Switzerland...

oh well, but I don't have the packaging, they just wrapped it with postage paper and I was so excited and just tore it apart when I unwrapped it... :) and from their website they only take them back if in "impeccable" conditions, and by my standard they were not "impeccable", as they were worn and no longer look like new... but then with dry denim, as soon as you try them on they won't look like new...

Edited by ayn on Mar 15, 2006 at 02:14 PM