LandoCal126

Inspiration LA Event 2010 - 2011 - …

I am really thinking about hitting this up. I want to, but I would have to walk my son around for a few hours. I know he wouldn't like it.

Get some tussin'...he'll pass right out...:D

Alright, so I am probably going to make it for this one. Saturday only though. Don't see much need for two days, other than rubbing shoulders with industry insiders.

See you guys there! Hopefully it won't be too awkward introducing myself by username...

I unfortunately couldn't make it out this year due to the fact that I now live in NY but I would love to see some images from everyone who went... How was it?

It's this coming weekend bro! Also that's no excuse I'm in CT haha.

It's this coming weekend bro! Also that's no excuse I'm in CT haha.

Jesus, my bad. It was a rough day. Also, I work this coming weekend...

See you guys there! Hopefully it won't be too awkward introducing myself by username...

You can call me Matt if it makes it any easier!

Matt, I'm Mike for when I introduce myself haha. That will definitely make it easier.

Also can you buy tickets in person? I am weary ordering them online as my computer (and others) aren't recognizing the security certificates...

Hey Matt,

Last night I was talking to Melissa at Stock in NYC. I referred Rivet Head to her and she mentioned she knew you. Small world. She and I both wanted to go this year but work and other commitments have us both stuck on the east coast.

Grant

great store grant, and thanks again for recomending it, though melissa wasent there that day. pity i idnt get to meet you. would have been nice to see pics of you with matt in la

Hey Matt,

Last night I was talking to Melissa at Stock in NYC. I referred Rivet Head to her and she mentioned she knew you. Small world. She and I both wanted to go this year but work and other commitments have us both stuck on the east coast.

Grant

She's originally from Detroit I think ...she shops at my friends store when's she's in town. Been into Stock a few times..amazing stuff! I'll take lot's of pics to share!

Another shout out to Stock Vintage. Beautiful stuff. Most awesome find was a dead stock PayDay. Recommended visit to anyone visiting New York City. Melissa knows her stuff.

Another shout out to Stock Vintage. Beautiful stuff. Most awesome find was a dead stock PayDay. Recommended visit to anyone visiting New York City. Melissa knows her stuff.

I can't remember going here. I'll definitely check it out

We were just talking about Stock Vintage and now there's a post on ACL. Is that just a coincidence? Anyway, take as many pics as you can and swipe some of that MFSC stuff for me :)

Dude browses styleforum (and posts there sometimes) wouldn't doubt he does the same here.

Dude browses styleforum (and posts there sometimes) wouldn't doubt he does the same here.

You can bank on it!

its on boyzzzzzzzz!

hope to some of yall there n take sum picz!!!!

edit ^ see

I was at the event earlier today for about three hours. Get to check out FlatHead, RJB, Samurai, Real McCoy, LVC, Rising Sun, Julian Boots, Heller's Cafe and a lot of vinatge clothes and boots. Wish I could've stay longer. It was great.

Sorry man, I didn't even bring a camera. I thought photos were not allowed. I saw a lot of sufuers walking around, wish I had enough time to stop and say hello.

I drove by Hellers Cafe today, and noticed it was locked up tight. Now I know why.

Hellers Cafe was the highlight of my day. I was surprised that they let people handle all the vintage garmets. I spent a good amount of time checking out a pair of WWII 501 with green herringbone pocket bags, a pair of early 1900 Boss of the Road jean, a couple poka dot engineer shirts and a few workshirts from the 30s. I also saw the upcoming WHxHeller's Cafe collection. The pincheck work coat looks amazing in person.

I was at the joint today. I even took a pic with Kiya!!!!!!! Holy shit.

I loved the Rising Sun/Julian boots booth, but the heller's cafe shit was nuts. I got to see some stifel polka dot shirts and they looked just like the Freewheelers stuff. Almost exact.

Overall great joint. Eltopo, Farhad, Sansome, and I strolled around so you should be seeing some pics of us up on here soon enough.

The Real McCoy booth was cool too. The HH engineer boots were amazing. The A1 jackets blew me away. Leather was so nice.

Switch, saw you walking around with your RS duck jacket and Roy contest Jean.

Saw a bunch of Sufuuls, rnr included, but broaching an off-internet introduction is a harder thing, whose mores I still don't know. What an odd age we live in. The closest I came - pun intended - was asking Farhad and Eltopo to see their Roy's and finding myself examining their Cone denim from crotch-height. Lest my trouser-lust feel any gayer. Sorry, dudes.