LandoCal126

Inspiration LA Event 2010 - 2011 - …

99% Sure I'm gonna make it out to this. Gonna buy plane tix next week. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

5095497675_f43fbc8bf5.jpg5096097336_8d82fa45be.jpg5096099082_92240a4aa1.jpg5096100090_0430149a0f.jpg5095499809_e98cf1305b.jpg5095502771_83bd9fa9f9_z.jpg

I took some pictures at this years inspiration show. Top photo is the Rising Sun booth( I had some of my collection on display)Third picture is Chuck's Vintage booth, fourth picture is The Winter brothers booth,fifth picture is Julian boots. The last picture is Mr. Freedom, in the last picture... is this the master tailor that Levi hired for the San Francisco shop?

Wow... its gonna happen in Feb 2011. Definitely can't miss this one.

I went last year, it was pretty cool. Kinda sucks its half trade show / half retail, you cant tell whats for sale, and what you need a wholesale license for. And the japanese language barrier doesnt help. There are some good freebies.

you californians get all the cool shit!

actually, i suppose this is the universe's way of repaying you guys for forestfires,landslides,scientology,et cetera. All that being said, I am still jealous geography keeps shit like this at arms reach.

Guest redchris
you californians get all the cool shit!

actually, i suppose this is the universe's way of repaying you guys for forestfires,landslides,scientology,et cetera. All that being said, I am still jealous geography keeps shit like this at arms reach.

yea, lucky bastards

damn $50 for a friday ticket?

is it worthwhile going on saturday? im assuming not since its only $25

*edit: guess its $40 online

so what do you get for shelling over $50 bucks?

If it's like last year... the $50 would be for booze and food( I think I remember all you can eat and drink?):D

so what do you get for shelling over $50 bucks?

Last year everyone also received Denim Tote Bags by Beams. Good times for sure! Too bad I won't be able to make it this year. And Robbie, Californians get all the cool shit and rightfully so!!!

If it's like last year... the $50 would be for booze and food( I think I remember all you can eat and drink?):D

It's for some snacks and one drink, and the drink is only for friday i think.

Other than that one drink on friday the rest must be paid for.

BYO 4lokos!!!

I really want to make it down, but it is hard getting that deep into LA and getting back alive. That town eats you up after dark.

I found out today I was wrong about the drinks, I think snacks is a better way to describe the food.

BYO 4lokos!!!

I really want to make it down, but it is hard getting that deep into LA and getting back alive. That town eats you up after dark.

Long Beach harbor doesn't strike me as a dangerous kind of place... you can always go on Saturday during daylight hours? The show is going to be on three levels:) rnr... you should try and make it!

i dont understand the reasoning for friday costing more? any1 have an idea? If anything saturday would cost more no?

I have an extra invitation to this 2nd My Freedamn! Reunion party which will be held on Friday 4pm-9pm, so if somebody wants it, you can PM me. If I understood it correctly, it only includes that Reunion party, nothing more. Im in Europe, so Im not even 100% sure if it will get to US in time, but I guess I could try shipping it...

I'm getting a room on the boat...drinks in my room Friday night!!

Baller!

I keep thinking about going to this but im still on the fence... I dont really need to buy anything and it seems a bit steep to just walk around and look at clothes...

there was a price drop, i already purchased my friday ticket and have the day off from work, might as well make it an adventure and check it out and try to take some pics & drink sum drinks.

I am really thinking about hitting this up. I want to, but I would have to walk my son around for a few hours. I know he wouldn't like it.

any lavish insider sales going on here?

Most likely.