Inspiration LA Event 2010 - 2011 - …

LandoCal126

• 10 months later...

The entire SESF and SELA crews will be in attendance and i'll be around helping out at the Flat Head booth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From Warehouse's blog

"The third of Inspiration Show †will start on the weekend!

We made the special sizes (XL and XXL) shirts, jacket and sweat shirts for this Inspiration Show.

Each items are limited numbers of sales only in the Heller’s Café booth.

Please come and touch the Heller’s Café products.

We are waiting for your coming!!! “

http://ameblo.jp/forgetmyself/entry-11159817962.html

Ok, just a few from Saturday. Not the greatest because I found it hard to get decent shots, too many people, a little awkward and in the end I just wanted to look around and not worry about trying to take pictures. It was fun to meet a few sufu folks in the flesh like rnr and ihatebrianwilliams though. As well as see some great vintage stuff.

DSC_1332.jpg

DSC_1330.jpg

DSC_1334.jpg

DSC_1335.jpg

DSC_1337.jpg

DSC_1339.jpg

DSC_1348.jpg

I was only there for about three hours on Saturday. A lot of great vintage stuff. I got to talked to David Himel and check out his leather jackets. Really like the black horsehide railman jacket. But the hightlight for me was meeting a guy from Freewheelers.

Edited by Snake

I was only there for about three hours on Saturday. A lot of great vintage stuff. I got to talked to David Himel and check out his leather jackets. Really like the black horsehide railman jacket. But the hightlight for me was meeting a guy from Freewheelers.

Those Himel jackets are great, two styles are coming to all the Self Edge stores this spring.

girlfriend and I were at the show on saturday. so many great pieces.

too much to look at and didn't want to spend too much time taking photos.

thanks to Rin for another great show. hoping the annual location continues to be in Long Beach, California.

inspiration201202.jpg

David's Villains Vintage booth - some of the rarest vintage tees in the world

inspiration201203.jpg

Edited by Wörn75

This Himel leather jacket is really nice.

SSC_0907.jpg

SSC_0906.jpg

I tried that jacket on. Really liked it. The pricetag was a little outta my range, but damn it was nice.

Heller's Cafe also has a very similar jacket on their current line, front pockets are bit different, but otherwise almost identical.

Would you happen to have a picture of that Freewheelers guy Snake? Curious to see what they look like..Also, in case someone has missed it, they now have their own website, which makes following their production way easier.

Archival Clothing had lots of photos from Inspiration..

Yeah, the himel jacket is very similar to the Heller’s Café durable brand horsehide jacket. (http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=42390.)

I didn’t take any pictures. The freewheelers guy was wearing a leather hat, FW sasquatch vest, gray neal cassady shirt, and some vintage cut denim tuck inside of a 9†black engineering boots. Also wearing a lot of silver bangles. I was at the bottom level browsing through a rack of vintage leather jackets when I felt a tap on my arm. He recognized the FW UPR flannel I was wearing and introduced himself as “a guy from freewheelersâ€. He was checking out all the vintage stuff as well.