Inspiration LA Event 2010 - 2011 - …

LandoCal126

5095497675_f43fbc8bf5.jpg5096097336_8d82fa45be.jpg5096099082_92240a4aa1.jpg5096100090_0430149a0f.jpg5095499809_e98cf1305b.jpg5095502771_83bd9fa9f9_z.jpg

I took some pictures at this years inspiration show. Top photo is the Rising Sun booth( I had some of my collection on display)Third picture is Chuck's Vintage booth, fourth picture is The Winter brothers booth,fifth picture is Julian boots. The last picture is Mr. Freedom, in the last picture... is this the master tailor that Levi hired for the San Francisco shop?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest redchris
you californians get all the cool shit!

actually, i suppose this is the universe's way of repaying you guys for forestfires,landslides,scientology,et cetera. All that being said, I am still jealous geography keeps shit like this at arms reach.

yea, lucky bastards

If it's like last year... the $50 would be for booze and food( I think I remember all you can eat and drink?):D

It's for some snacks and one drink, and the drink is only for friday i think.

Other than that one drink on friday the rest must be paid for.

BYO 4lokos!!!

I really want to make it down, but it is hard getting that deep into LA and getting back alive. That town eats you up after dark.

BYO 4lokos!!!

I really want to make it down, but it is hard getting that deep into LA and getting back alive. That town eats you up after dark.

Long Beach harbor doesn't strike me as a dangerous kind of place... you can always go on Saturday during daylight hours? The show is going to be on three levels:) rnr... you should try and make it!

• 4 weeks later...

I have an extra invitation to this 2nd My Freedamn! Reunion party which will be held on Friday 4pm-9pm, so if somebody wants it, you can PM me. If I understood it correctly, it only includes that Reunion party, nothing more. Im in Europe, so Im not even 100% sure if it will get to US in time, but I guess I could try shipping it...

I am really thinking about hitting this up. I want to, but I would have to walk my son around for a few hours. I know he wouldn't like it.

any lavish insider sales going on here?

Most likely.