Inspiration LA Event 2010 - 2011 - …

LandoCal126

Rising sun's shit is really nice. It is just so expensive. The next pair of jeans I buy will definitely be a pair of blacksmith's with a heavier STF denim. The shit runs like $600 though.

There website used to be different and all of the products were shown. I don't know what happened to that site, but the new one seems lacking in product info in general. It's sad because they have some nice stuff. The few times that I have been in the shop the person running the shop didn't seem to know much about denim and work wear in general. It is kind awkward, because their manufacturing is all done in the back and they have never mentioned that before when I was in the store. It seems like if you are selling $500 jeans the person selling them to you should be able to point out what makes them worth $500. the jeans are all produced on vintage machines (1900s to 1940s) and that ain't some marketing blurb, because you can see the machines in the back of the store and they are using White Oak cone mills denim, but they can get other stuff as well.

They also have some really nice duck pants for about $300.

Yes, they are not very informative.

I called to ask how much a crotch repair would be and the person on the other end danced around the question for about 10 minutes until he said he can't really "decide" how much it costs till he sees the jeans in person.

I decided to just struggle through it at home...

Oh nice, i'll be seeing Brian in three weeks in Vegas for Viva Las Vegas, his collections are still the best there (even if the prices are a tad up there, but worth every penny).

went to the LA Street Food Festival with a couple buddies.

pics and/or reviews of the street food festival are more than welcome ;) i wish i had made it out to that. sounded pretty rad too - and way less expensive than inspiration la.

Oh nice, i'll be seeing Brian in three weeks in Vegas for Viva Las Vegas, his collections are still the best there (even if the prices are a tad up there, but worth every penny).

Man, I wish I were going this year but the dates conflict with my work schedule...too bad they wont have the Rockabilly Rave again. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

nice video, to bad the main guys, or the ones i would have been interested seeing are missing, like cristophe and larry etc.

there is also an rin tanaka interview on youtube.

did we already post this link ?

http://thevintagent.blogspot.com/2010/02/inspiration-la-and-future-of-vintagent.html

yes kiya did, i just saw it . sorry

• 3 weeks later...

I sometimes forget how tacky Louis vuitton shit is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...