Inspiration LA Event 2010 - 2011 - …

LandoCal126

...and yet there seems to be so little photographic evidence...help us out Kiya, I know you took some snaps!

My SESF store manager was also there and took 550 photos at the festival, except he's not on Sufu and i honestly don't have the time to go through that many photos and put them up somewhere.

You going to Viva Las Vegas in six weeks?

Here are the only four photos from Inspiration i have in my possession.

With my wife and LandoCal126 making an appearance.

43caad5582.gif

Every single person in the denim industry or anything related to what we're into was there. Every person from Japan and every person from the US seemed to be there.

i wrote a whole long thing last night that vanished with all the other stuff yesterday. i'll try to recap. . .

it's too bad that Kiya's quote wasn't used for the sales pitch for the event. i'm guessing if it was, half of superdenim would have acted like it was the second coming of the messiah. not that that's a bad thing. just saying it seems like most folks here, correct me if i'm wrong, didn't really understand what this event was about. i read sufu five times a day and i only heard of it a couple of weeks ago. hopefully, there will be more events like this in the future.

personally, i would love to see a "superdenim" convention. kinda like a tattoo or anime (or insert whatever trade show) convention. i've know it's not an easy task to put on such an event, but with the right people, stores, manufacturer's, ect., it could be a yearly destination event that could, frankly, be pretty fuckin awesome.

any other thoughts? ideas?

That's a great idea conceptually, but I think that there's so much effort that goes in to making these types of things successful, both financially or otherwise, that logistically organizing would be pretty difficult especially considering that superdenim is spread around the country and world. But, with the right mix of promotion and publicity, and funding, it could go off great.

i wrote a whole long thing last night that vanished with all the other stuff yesterday. i'll try to recap. . .

Same here. Sufu was down for sometime and bunch of my stuff went missing. I do however have good news. Photos to come, don't worry!

Beams x My Freedamn - Inspiration LA Denim Tote (Give-Away)

IMG_0290BeamsTote3.jpg

IMG_0294BeamsTote2.jpg

IMG_0295BeamsTote.jpg

My SESF store manager was also there and took 550 photos at the festival, except he's not on Sufu and i honestly don't have the time to go through that many photos and put them up somewhere.

You going to Viva Las Vegas in six weeks?

No VLV this year...conflicts with my work schedule. That and flights out of Detroit are retarded expensive since Delta took over Northwest...d-heads!

Those are some heavy prices on the Buddy Lee dolls. I have three right now and didn't pay more than $100 for any of them.

yeah, I was going to say the same thing...

$250-$350 is high on ebay...