Jackets galore, arcteryx/ransom/hardwear etc some shoes.

nairb49

Time to make some room in the closets. Prices do not include shipping.

Not currently interested in any trades.

I will ship items out ASAP after purchase, typically no more than 1 or 2 days.

Unless otherwise described, jackets are all suitable for someone in the small-medium range, I wear a 38 suit and these all fit me. Measurements will typically be ~18in shoulder, 20in pit to pit. I am 5'9 and average build. They are all in excellent condition, no defects whatsoever and could all nearly pass as new.

Shoes are all in the 9-10 (42-43) range unless otherwise noted.

Arcteryx Patriot SV($425): ----350

Size small. Goretex proshell with primaloft insulation, DWR everything-proof zippers, microtaped seams. Used for one season. If you have ever been cold and never want to be cold again, buy this jacket. 3L goretex makes it impenetrable to everything, and the insulation keeps you nice and toasty. Comes with stowable hood. Retailed for $600. Worn about 10 times.

IMG_7530.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Beryllium($340):----320

Size small. Goretex proshell, DWR zippers, microtaped seams, stowable helmet compatible hood. Perfect versatile shell that can be used as a rain jacket in spring, with a fleece for winter or with a down insulator layer for the arctic. Athletic cut. Retailed for $500. Also worn about 10 times.

p2p 21

shoudler 18

sleeve 26

length 31

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

Burton AK Sqwawk ($225):-----200

Hard/soft shell hybrid from Burton's hardcore line. Sized XS but fits as a small. Very similar to the Mountain hardwear but more breathable. Worn sparingly, maybe thrice?

IMG_0259-1.jpg

IMG_0261-1.jpg

Patagonia Ascentionist ($200)

Soft shell with laser-melded seams. Water-resistant, super-fast drying time. Perfect spring jacket. Never worn. Athletic cut.

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7535.jpg

Uniqlo Premium light down ($60)----50

Ultralight down jacket with that stylish sheen. Maybe worn twice? Medium, fits as a regular small.

IMG_7538.jpg

Marc Jacobs Hooded Duffle ($190)-------130

Navy blue corduroy with grey faux-fur lining. Ultra warm, heavy coat. Never worn, retailed for $500

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

Ransom military trench ($160)-----140

Amazing details, tons of pockets and a removable plaid vest liner. One of the best pieces ransom has put out IMO. Worn a few times. Medium, fits like a small-medium.

IMG_7522.jpg

IMG_7523.jpg

Engineered Garments light field parka SOLD

Costume National Barracuda style ($160)------130

Impeccably cut, precision fitted and constructed jacket. Quilted lining with light insulation, classic piece. Worn once. Retailed for something like 900.

IMG_7525.jpg

Steven Alan wool barracuda/varsity ($150)

One of my favorites, boiled wool exterior, silk lining, superb fit.

p2p 20

sleeve 26

length 29

IMG_7543.jpg

Steven Alan for Lark and Wolff trench ($90)----75

Classic and simple, jersey lining, great cut. Worn twice.

IMG_7539.jpg

IMG_7541.jpg

SHOES:

Barney's New York Black Wingtips ($140)------120

Worn once for 20 min, too big for my feet. Labeled as a 9.5 but fit as a 10.5. Like new, not the CO-OP diffusion line, the real Barney's.

IMG_7550.jpg

IMG_7552.jpg

IMG_7554.jpg

Rules of Supermarket states - dont use the "who paypals first gets it" method......see below

purchasing and paying

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- dont use the "who paypals first gets it" method when selling something, thats a stupid idea. agree on the sale beforehand and then arrange the payment.

Can you forward me details (Email address) so I can transfer funds....

Thanks again