visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

question for owners of the 20L - how's the space organized? from what i can tell solely from pictures, there's a main compartment with a small internal pouch and a secondary compartment with a laptop sleeve. on the outside there's a zip pocket (how spacious is this?) and i'm not sure about the side straps/pocket (if there is one).

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question for owners of the 20L - how's the space organized? from what i can tell solely from pictures, there's a main compartment with a small internal pouch and a secondary compartment with a laptop sleeve. on the outside there's a zip pocket (how spacious is this?) and i'm not sure about the side straps/pocket (if there is one).

That's pretty much it, the pocket on the outside isn't big but I generally keep keys/pens/change in there, it does run the length and width of the back of the bag so you could potentially fit something bigger in there, just not too thick. There are also small velcro pockets on either side and the umbrella holder clips. No pockets on the straps.

Hey guys, could i get some help with the sizing of the visvim tees. Visvim shirts in small are tight and they feel really slim on me. what size should i get for the tees. Here are some particulars:

Height: 169cm

Weight: 73kg

Shoe size: Visvim us8

Waist: 31-32inch

I would like to know what tee sizes i should get.

Tracking down virgil folk-kangaroos and visvim nomad ss10. Hard to find tho...

same here man, i need those 09/FW kangaroos virgil , the 10/SS kangaroos is way too tall, searching on yahoojp everyday hopefuilly some sz.9 9.5 will pop out someday

someone posted a pic online comparing both 09 and 10

Screenshot2010-03-12at42529PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-12at42629PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-12at42717PM.png

pics of my catalog FW09-10, i dont think they have any nomad for 10SS someone correct me

release information (25/2)

JC DRIVER-FOLK

FABRO SII-FOLK *FIL EXCLUSIVE

BICKLE 3L *FIL EXCLUSIVE

NOMAD 3L *FIL EXCLUSIVE

^They do have new nomad.