visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

^

go to juno's page where there is a list of retailers (there was one a linked to a few pages back) but i don't think any do fil exclusive virgil's or any virgils at all actually.

you'd most likely have to get somebody to do a pick up.

I scrolled about 8 pages back and I find nothing. Any help would be appreciated. My proxy cant get direct from a FIL store so he has to get from and online retailer in JPN

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I scrolled about 8 pages back and I find nothing. Any help would be appreciated. My proxy cant get direct from a FIL store so he has to get from and online retailer in JPN

they are visvim store exclusive so will not be sold at any retailers other than visvim FIL stores so your only option to buy is using yahoo jp through a proxy

Stephen I am looking to just proxy some High Water Chinos...not the Virgils posted about....any help on that? I have a proxy service but can't do pick ups at FIL's cause he is not close to any but will cop from online retailers in JPN unless FIL's do phone orders?

Stephen I am looking to just proxy some High Water Chinos...not the Virgils posted about....any help on that? I have a proxy service but can't do pick ups at FIL's cause he is not close to any but will cop from online retailers in JPN unless FIL's do phone orders?

sorry,I mistook that for something else,my knowledge of jp online stores is pretty slim i haven't used them to buy visvim,I always use FIL or yjp pretty sure FIL wont do any kind of mail order, although instore they are very helpfull and often will search the other stores incase a product is available and get it transfered,obviously this is only really helpfull if you are physically at the store/in tokyo

seenmy as you seem to know the most around visvim in these parts, have you seen the moncler V stuff in person? my local soon-to-be stockist was telling me about a trench coat with a down layer on the inside, or something along those lines... have you seen it? any idea about price? sounds intriguing.

Anyone know the retail on the ballistic 20l hexagon ?

same as the recent packs... around 35k... or was that 39k? I can't remember... do it holmes. DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

Those look legit to me.. Hide-san with sharpservice japan will be able to tell you if the seller is legit or not -- most likely he's dealt with him before if he is. Just a warning though, the maliseets run pretty small. FBT Lhamo folks, Foleys and Shaman Folks fit me perfectly, had to go sockless on my maliseets in the same size.. which was most likely intentional, but if you have wide feet, be currful.

http://tr.im/Rl0L

these fake? they seem too cheap I guess, or they're gonna get mega sniped. I don't know anything about it but I like those ones.

Damn I probably need a 12 then. I can't afford those right now anyway, just seems like most people round down if they're a half size for visvim, I am generally an 11.5 in everything. Good to know that that price isn't too good to be true though, I pretty rarely have the dough to drop $500 on anything but 20k yen is not so bad.