visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha you are telling me....330+shipping for some High Waters.

Proxied into the US for $270. I do understand the exchange rate but they deal with the exchange when they buy product too. So technically they are getting the same wholesale cost but lose on the exchange(not a ton mind you) and shipping which is more to the US then what it is to a store in JPN. Still doesn't equal out IMO.

smh I was actually lookin into the cropped chinos myself after viewing NOS, but when they sent me the quote, I was left disappointed. I understand the exchange rate and all but its making the product no longer desirable. Surrender was selling the Logans for $500+ USD...i was sincerely pissed! they were $380 via proxy. I dont get it. seems like a loss if you sell at those prices.

wow at the bespoke info seenmy. Those Virgil boots are so nice. Hating the dude that flaked on the pair he was selling me for 600.

I will always like the aesthetics and philosophy of Vsvm, but these price points...sheesh! lol

Anybody confirmed details of the high-water's that have just been released in the past few days?

I'm thinking they might be these one's which i think were put up by mistake to represent the high-water's released some weeks back. You'll notice a colour on the inner seam which is made visible by the turn up

http://www.makes.jp/shopping/details_3563.html

Union sent their newsletter for their recent Visvim offerings.

Patrician Folk - 818USD (beige)

Skagway Low Canvas - 352USD (blk, nvy, beige)

Logan Deck Lo Canvas - 338USD (blk, nvy, beige)

and a few accessories.

oh well, ill probably pull on the Deck Los. Patrician Folks look good, but fuck that price. ha

Anybody confirmed details of the high-water's

The ones in that image are the ones that released at the beginning of the season. I have the charcoal ones with the yellow patterned yolk. I don't know about what has released 'a couple of days ago', but assume the Giza version comes out mid-season.

The ones in that image are the ones that released at the beginning of the season. I have the charcoal ones with the yellow patterned yolk. I don't know about what has released 'a couple of days ago', but assume the Giza version comes out mid-season.

Thanks and does yours have the coloured segments on the inner seam?

The one's released on the 3rd are not the giza version.

^ totally agree about the sole.

Thanks and does yours have the coloured segments on the inner seam?

The one's released on the 3rd are not the giza version.

Visvim.tv releases for 3.3 clearly say (Giza) for the High Water versions.

If you're asking about inner leg seam, no it is color matched to the chino color. The yolk does have the yellow patterned lining.