visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ When martyn mentioned Moncler V boots, to which you replied "none of that is Moncler", it suggests that you somehow missed the fact that he's specifically referring to the boots, perhaps in the same way that perhaps you've missed that fact that Visvim have recently done a collaboration with Moncler. Besides, i thought you mentioned that you blocked my posts here -- which i placed down as some kind of misguided hatred, but now i see that you actually didn't, it seems more like delusion.

I know what he is referring to and those boots aren't that,just because you read every thread on visvim and enjoy thinking you know, you simply don't

Playground mentality.

Granted that your e-rep is reputable, but you excuse me of reading "every thread on visvim", as you say, then you make a point with an image culled from a blog/fashion daily digest/other board. It's all second hand information. I know somebody who attended the recent v moncler exhibition in japan and they mentioned a range of boots, meaning that there are some existence in addition to those in the image you posted. You seem to have a problem with people who might know as much or perhaps more than you do. Previously, you mentioned that you blocked my posts — you're just incredibly immature.

Unions mark up makes me SAD. its even cheaper with proxy. Logan Lows will not be released in the US I assume? need that beige.

Ha you are telling me....330+shipping for some High Waters.

Proxied into the US for $270. I do understand the exchange rate but they deal with the exchange when they buy product too. So technically they are getting the same wholesale cost but lose on the exchange(not a ton mind you) and shipping which is more to the US then what it is to a store in JPN. Still doesn't equal out IMO.

Those gloves are indeed ¥153,999. They said these gloves are made from the Peccary leather and manufactured in France so worth this insane price.

we have differing definitions of "worth"...

heh. thanks for all the pics tho. +++

alleyooptroop they're pretty good, managed to remove those scuffs with some polish and they look brand new. Ima be honest with you though, if they do end up releasing again in kangaroo, im going to try and get them and just sell the ones i have now, so i can start fresh with em.

the gloves are priced per pair not set of 3,I think but Im not 100% that the 3 shoes at the top are part of the made to order service that visvim have started in japan (they had an event at isetan when i was there in november for this)I know it is being done on the foley model and was offered at this event last time,i think rrp on this is somewhere in the region of 150k.

What exactly do you mean by made to order Seenmy? Different colour ways / materials or they just produce the model for you even if there aren't any in stock?

Ballistic 22 Hexagon releasing this weekend, but don't think its the kangaroo hide bottom :(

by made to order, I mean a full bespoke so your foot is measured etc and the shoe made especially for you I believe the foleys were in cordovan I'm not sure if it was lace up or velcro model but I think it was the lace up version, serious luxuary