visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any better place to ask sizing? [email protected] not responding and i guess this should be discussion board, there are better sources for product releases and so on. so we are asking and the reasons are obvious. anyway noone is answering sizing issues.

Because every few weeks you get the same question and the poster doesn't bother reading previous posts in the thread, therefore no one can be bothered responding.

Can't imagine how many times people have asked about sizing for various models.

It was defo FW08, I have the bicke and the Nomad from that year. Leather is only on the chest strip and neck buckle on that jacket, with the nomad its on the sleeves aswell, try and get either, nomad is my favorite tbh. Both 3L.

I have the 09 3L Bickle FW in grey L, as new worn once, its a cracking jacket and its for sale in the supermarket.

Yeah i got the nomad. just really want that bickle in small. if anyone is willing to let go plz pm. really really really want it. ><

btw i got a veggie ranger belt in 34 thats too big. up for someone who has a 32 to trade or gud offer.

for anyone that owns a lumbar 8l bag and a dslr, is the bag good at holding a camera? looking for a smaller bag to carrying around my camera and i prefer some quality in a bag instead of getting a fucking incase or something.

pics would be dope, feel free to pm me :D

^ nope, not recommended for a DSLR. Atleast anything with a decent sized lens that is. A 5D with a 50mm JUST fits in...

a 5d2 with a 24-70?

edit: nm, just saw the JUST fits in part. are you putting the camera in facing outwards? perhals placing it on it's side and having the lens go the length of the bag? if you know what i mean

get a dedicated camera bag, even if your dslr fits there's no protective padding in those packs. pickup one of those nikon x porter bags if you have some coin to burn.

i'm just not a fan of bags that look like they're obvious camera bags.

i used this guy in the headporter bag i already have. it fits my camera and my 17" laptop fine, but i wanted something smaller for when i just take my camera out and don't wanna be obvious i have an expensive cam :(

oh well!

a 5d2 with a 24-70?

edit: nm, just saw the JUST fits in part. are you putting the camera in facing outwards? perhals placing it on it's side and having the lens go the length of the bag? if you know what i mean

I guess you could do it on it's side along the length of the bag... never tried it...

for anyone that owns a lumbar 8l bag and a dslr, is the bag good at holding a camera? looking for a smaller bag to carrying around my camera and i prefer some quality in a bag instead of getting a fucking incase or something.

i had a lumbar bag in the past and used it once to carry my dslr on a trip, and let me echo what others have said: i would not recommend it. especially not with a 5D and 24-70. forget about it. my setup at the time was much smaller (400d + prime) and carrying it in the visvim bag was still a pain to use. i had to store it on its side, along the length of the bag, and taking it out of the zipper closure was pretty inconvenient.

if you want a good camera bag that doesnt look like a camera bag, get something minimal like a domke and cut off the logo tag. works much better than a visvim lumbar, believe me.

ps. another reason: there isn't enough padding. 5D2 and 24-70 deserve better padding than what a lumbar offers.

sorry if this had been asked before..

visvim (or official stockists/resellers) ever used the white plastic thing to secure its tags to shoes, or it is always the white metal bead thing?

the "white plastic thing" i am referring to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VISVIM-CHRISTO-HICKORY-RARE-SLIPPERS-SHOES-MEDIUM-NEW-/180526364656?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Clothing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL&hash=item2a0835b7f0

"the white metal bead thing":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=180527186525&Category=63850&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

anyone received any authentic visvim shoes with the white plastic thing securing the tags to your shoes before?

thanks for your kind input.