visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Colette last week to see new FTB design. Quality was really shitty IMO.

I own FTBs from fall 2006 collection (the ones with electric blue soles and thin leather, can't remember the name) which was already quite poorly made (i was always repairing the front stritching ), but this time, it's seems worst and worst.

The dyeing job was so badly done. Color (supposed to be a solid black) looks dirt and cheap and let some horible stains on the suede side of the leather. I'm sure a chinese faker can do better.

Really bad feeling about these one. Design are nice but spending 450 euros for this shit is ridiculous.

Went to Colette last week to see new FTB design. Quality was really shitty IMO.

I own FTBs from fall 2006 collection (the ones with electric blue soles and thin leather, can't remember the name) which was already quite poorly made (i was always repairing the front stritching ), but this time, it's seems worst and worst.

The dyeing job was so badly done. Color (supposed to be a solid black) looks dirt and cheap and let some horible stains on the suede side of the leather. I'm sure a chinese faker can do better.

Really bad feeling about these one. Design are nice but spending 450 euros for this shit is ridiculous.

visvim quality going downhill?

2rzqd8x.gif

Kiya - help with sizing on the Abarths please? Well for a dude that is... compared to say recent fbt's?

Honestly, with all these fit questions.. The Skagway Hi i just got is my tenth pair of Visvims and every single pair i own is a size 9, i've never tried on a pair that i felt fit different enough where i'd have to go down or up.

I do see some people talking about how certain models run big or small but i've never seen this myself and i've tried on practically every model they've made.

With that said, i feel that Visvim runs true to size compared to sneaker manufacturers like Nike, Vans, New Balance and about exactly one size larger than brands such as Alden, White's, etc..

Does anybody know the best way to size folk hockneys? normally wear a visvim 10 in FBTs, logans, etc..

i have some hockney folks from last season in suede. they fit a little tighter than the fbt lhamo folks; i have a size 11 in both and the shoe stretches a little if i wear socks with them -- but the hockneys look better without socks anyways. I'd just go TTS.