Christina Hendricks Appreciation

ohsnap

And yet somehow her marvelous rack remains unchanged in my eyes ^

Until you mentioned it I didn't realize a pretty head was attached to that body

As far as that writer goes he can go fuck herself/himself. I think if she was skinnier she wouldnt look half as good as she does now, her curves suit her PERIOD.

This is EXACTLY the kind of body that I like in a woman - not that she's fat, but that girl is no skinny boy-body. I like big curves and big tits and am OK with a little jiggle here and there.

MOTHER. FUCKING. CO. SIGNED. TIL. I. DIE.

im definitely making that argument about dudes who fuck rail thin asian chicks. im going all in with this argument.

i mean, average japanese chick lacks curves in any shape or form... and japan churns out tons of questionable pedo-themed manga... COINCIDENCE OR REAL TALK?

christina hendricks, for marrying that dude and seemingly being very happily married to him, is basically one check mark for womankind, proving that they aren't all just scumsucking smutted out whores with no conviction or soul.

[/misogyny]

When i look at the beezy's husband it makes me so mad at myself i didn't fly to the US and have an attempt to flow her myself, serious dream girl status and obviously don't give a fuck how busted you look....

mc10.jpg

Is he the creepy guy in Superbad?