Nom de Guerre S/S 10

mellowfellow

• 2 weeks later...

My first impression of the s/s 10 was pretty weak, but I stopped by the shop today and fell in love with this piece:

425710-T600450.jpg425711-T600450.jpg

For NDG, the sizing on most of the s/s 10 shirts etc. is VERY boxy. Pieces were stunning but I tried on a couple of shirts and wasn't into the fit at all. If you have any questions regarding sizing, I'll try to help. Just hit the PM.

how are the prices this season? Is it really 30% cheaper?

the officer shirt was $165. i think it was around $220 last season.

one strange thing about the sizing. my true size is Small, but i normally wear Medium in NdG. this is the first season the Small actually fit me. anyone else notice it's a bit more true-to-size this season?

The prices for SS10 haven't changed much to be noticed sadly.

The good news is that they have sorted it out for AW10, I went to see the new collection a couple of weeks ago and the knitwear especially is considerably cheaper. Crews are about $150 less than normal, same goes for the big chunky cable knits etc. Shirting is roughly the same as it has always been... They have only moved production for the knitwear - making it the only cheaper section of the collection. Perhaps next time they move more of it.

It is a really good collection though, strong in all aspects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...