Apc S/s 2010

mellowfellow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which denim jacket?

I kicked myself all last summer after not getting the denim jacket last spring season. I actually bought and paid for it when it went on sale but then cancelled my order after because I already have a denim jacket, but that one was just perfect fit, color, everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
shits ridiculously small this season. couldn't fit into those gingham shirts in size 4, which is the biggest they make this season apparently.

also seen that olive parka jacket. looks really dope, but didn't have that one in my size.

olive parka is dope. got mine in the mail recently. however, shit runs anywhere but small. my XS fits like an slouchy 46.. i'm sure a 48 could fit it, too.

• 2 weeks later...
How does the shirt fit? I've been planning to pick that one up myself and I'm puzzled as to whether to get a Small or XS, is the body length short? Because that is usually the only thing that's a problem for me in APC xs.

sorry to reiterate, but i've snapped and gotta kop a couple shirts. i own a few recent outerwear pieces in xs that fit on the money, but, as a true 46 (and perhaps a fuller one at that), i'm leaning towards size small in the shirts / t-shirts.

anyone who's tried on shirts this season care to comment?

sorry to reiterate, but i've snapped and gotta kop a couple shirts. i own a few recent outerwear pieces in xs that fit on the money, but, as a true 46 (and perhaps a fuller one at that), i'm leaning towards size small in the shirts / t-shirts.

anyone who's tried on shirts this season care to comment?

xs will be fine for tshirts, but I'd recommend small for buttondowns if you're bigger in the chest, they got much smaller in the p2p this season.

APC jeans have really gone up in price, I should've copped a pair awhile ago.

some of the new denim models are now made in Japan, which explains the price jump! it's worth it imo, new denim quality is definitely a step above the made in macau ones..

• 2 weeks later...

^

i tried on a tshirt in size small and i own one of the short sleeves and they seem to size the same, unless you're going for the buttons popping off my shirt look, then you should go for xs. otherwise, stick with a small. the shoulders are narrower too i think.

how do the shorts fit this season? im 31 and last year's seersucker small was too tight