Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toshiko san from samurai.. she emailed me and said shes out of stock.. dunno why? i tried pm'ing the guy who can get stuff in japan. but he hasnt replied yet.. 24999 yen plus 2500 yen plus 15% commission i think..

Let me also say, for those considering the S5000VX, size down.

I normally wear size 30 in all my jeans (28 in APC New Standards). I got a size 29 in the S5000VX and they fit me perfectly, not too tight. Therefore, I'd go at least 1 down from your regular size in these.

So I've got a size 33 on right now (S5000VX)-they're a little loose where I don't want them to be, and the waist has stretched back to about 35! (they've been warm soaked a few times since new and washed once) I thought 32 would fit (all my raw seems to be a diff. size, so as a guide I fit 32 501s preshrunk (not raw, not lvc just shop standard) me so I went a size down to 31. Now they're ordered I panicking a bit that thy're not gonna fit me (too tight?). Looking for some kind reassurance :confused:, but above all honesty...

Cheers

I checked 2nd and they are on order. I think they have 31, 33, 35.

If you're that size then you're in luck.

cool!!! imma 35 i think whats the link bro?? thanks so much!

I'm interested in the Samurai S510xx 19 oz. I can't have them chainstitched here in Netherlands. Unfortunately all the one wash pairs are sold out on Rakuten, so I have to buy a pair raw and have them hemmed pre-soak.

According to BiG they measure 38.5 inch pre-soak.

Will they shrink to tagged size, 36 inch? I need them hemmed to 32.5 inch, so is it a good idea to hem the jeans at 35 inch? 38.5-36=2,5 inch of shrinkage.....32.5+2.5=35??

yea id deffinatly say my sams are on the big size,30 waist is usually a squeeze for me,but i fitted right in these had to hot showers in them ow wasit is about perfect now legs shrank up to about a 36.hoping to try on the odel that replaced 505 i forget the number when i go to big next week.they will be my next jeans purchase hopefully i be able to find a pair from jp with detailing intack

hey DP. thanks bro im just so confused with all the post of some ass members here.. youve been great now 2nd emailed me they gave me the trackign number for my sammies s710xx 19 onzers!!! yeahy!!!!

its been an ass to order from 2nd.. at rakuten.. cause the guy doesnt know how to speak english at al!! daym had to translate all my msg into jap he gave me the tracking ems number hopefully it will arrive on sked.. hehehe thanks so much DP i really appreciate it man!

ordering from 2nd was easy for me, you just gotta use a translator. Its been trying to get my jeans from USPS thats been shitty. They won't leave them and post office hours suck ass

I'm glad that people are starting to order jeans on their own and not have to pay the unnecessary additional charges.

What did you order?

I had to stop my mailman the other day to get my package from him instead of going to the post office.

sammy noob here. i'm expecting delivery of my first pair of S5000VX sammies that i bought from khalidtire here on sf. they're tagged a 26 waist but he had stretched them out to a little over 28 which is my natural waist size. they've also already been soaked. my question is can i expect to get a little more stretching in the waist? i'd actually like to get maybe another inch. i know most denim stretches but that seems like quite a bit of stretching already. keeping my fingers crossed.