Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a 38 too? I had my 38's oxs'd by BiG, but they shrunk down to 35 after another hot wash and machine dry.

Fit pics? I'm curious to see how other people are wearing their 38's. I'll post my own tomorrow.

Mine are pretty personal, they're quite tight right now due to being almost 3" smaller than tagged (36s). At the moment I'm trying to lose another 20 pounds so they fit how they should.

Alright guys,

I'm thinking about getting my first pair of sammurais. I've been looking at all the different models, but i wanted to know what you guys thought would be best. I'm looking for something with a slim-straight fit. Nothing too tapered, nothing too loose. I was thinking about the 710's, but they might be a little too slim. Is there anything that's cut slightly fuller? Thanks!

to the s5000bk owners, ive had my pair for awhile and havent really gotten around to wearing them. how do you guys deal with the itchy denim? the jeans are thick, a bit uncomfortable, and pretty itchy..

If they're a 32 you deal with it by selling them to me.

to the s5000bk owners, ive had my pair for awhile and havent really gotten around to wearing them. how do you guys deal with the itchy denim? the jeans are thick, a bit uncomfortable, and pretty itchy..

Mine are super itchy at the moment, but you have to deal with it. Ride it out.

i have both pairs, i wear them at different times. the f310(3001) feels considerably low in comparison to the s710. i wear 310 when i want a slouchy/hipper fit and 710 when i want a manlier/clasic fit, with them high on my hips

too true dino.

i find my BKs get a little itchy when im hot and sweaty, but other than that they arent too bad at all. have you washed them?

Sweat will only help those thigh and ass fades! So if i wear a sz 27 in diors and a 29 in 45rpm, what size 5000's should i get? Basically in the end after they are soaked and they stretch, i want them to measure 30 inches or so (.5 inches more is not a big deal)

Sweat will only help those thigh and ass fades! So if i wear a sz 27 in diors and a 29 in 45rpm, what size 5000's should i get? Basically in the end after they are soaked and they stretch, i want them to measure 30 inches or so (.5 inches more is not a big deal)

My 5000's are from lot 9, tagged W26 but they were actually W28 since sizing was messed up on that lot. The waist has now stretched 2 inches to a W30.

If the new lot of 5000's fit true to size, then I recommend buying W28 if you want them to stretch out to W30.

Guest youkinorn
so's florida..

Truth. Obviously you are more dedicated than I am (or haven't had to deal with a summer in them, yet, ha).

I really liked the USAs a lot in person. Taking them to get hemmed tomorrow. Will post some fit pics when I get the chance, but it may be a few days...forgot my camera.