Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youkinorn

Alright, so I was wondering how much the 19oz denim on the 710s stretches after all the shrinkage is out. I know that the zero denim generally stretched back out to raw waist size (and then some sometimes), would I be able to expect similar from the 19oz denim? Any help is appreciated and I'm sorry if this has been covered already...I read this thread regularly and can't remember this question being answered, though.

Guest youkinorn
my 510s are some irregular type shits, the right thigh is bigger than the left and its bugging the fuck out of me.

perfection through imperfection right?

(end rant)

by how much? this could be very irritating

a quarter inch, so no, not really visible at all, but definitely feelable for me wearing them. it goes against my mildly obsessive compulsive tendencies and just annoys me, like someone sitting there poking you all day, cant ignore it

i still wear them, just bothersome. i could probably tug on the smaller one after a soak and even it out, but i shouldnt have to. im just bitching.

yo dino, what is the waist measurement of your sz 32 710's now that youve had them for a while and the stretching has been done

actually, have you posted complete post soak/wash measurements on your 710;s?

id be interested in seeing them:)

I put on my USAs last night damp to see how they shrank. My estimate is that it went from a 33" waist raw to 31-31.5". I'm wearing them now and the fit is really good. I'm stoked because the fabric is bound to strech to the tagged size of 32. The selvage on these is really sick...the silver lame weaved in is really subtle but awesome. It's on the coin pocket, the legs, and the cinchback. The fabric is still plenty stiff even after a hot wash: it'll probably need a couple more to get all the starch out. I'm really pleased with my purchase. I bought true to size and they fit exactly how I wanted. They're slimish but not ball hugging. The length works just right, but i'm 6'7" so that might not be the most useful info for you. I'll upload pics after work.

Oh yeah, they're lot 9, so you could dodge a lot of problems by getting these.

Guest youkinorn
I put on my USAs last night damp to see how they shrank. My estimate is that it went from a 33" waist raw to 31-31.5". I'm wearing them now and the fit is really good. I'm stoked because the fabric is bound to strech to the tagged size of 32. The selvage on these is really sick...the silver lame weaved in is really subtle but awesome. It's on the coin pocket, the legs, and the cinchback. The fabric is still plenty stiff even after a hot wash: it'll probably need a couple more to get all the starch out. I'm really pleased with my purchase. I bought true to size and they fit exactly how I wanted. They're slimish but not ball hugging. The length works just right, but i'm 6'7" so that might not be the most useful info for you. I'll upload pics after work.

Oh yeah, they're lot 9, so you could dodge a lot of problems by getting these.

note to self: see tall homie walkin round austin in good denimz? this dude.

note to self: see tall homie walkin round austin in good denimz? this dude.

You'll see me drunk and walking around plenty next week if you're downtown.

Also, they don't advertise this on blue in green, but they got around the copyright issues by stitching the arcs inside the pockets on the houndstooth fabric. I'm hoping they start to show on the outside with some more wear and washes.

looking good, what are the measurements are on them right now?

The waist shrank down to a 35 (they're tagged 38, lot 10), and the sizing is all as BiG says for a 35 waist (theigh: 13.5", knee: 10", hem: 9.5")

Those might shape up to be the best jins I've ever seen... They look dope so far.

Thanks a lot! I have high hopes for them.

those are starting to take shape blueoctober.

im wearing mine today but im probably at like a month in.

these are prob the best that ive seen

It dried, and it is slim again. Too sad... I used regular tide to wash it...Now the hinch of darkness is gone.....Oh well.....it turns to become an old pair now.

Enjoy

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

yo dino, what is the waist measurement of your sz 32 710's now that youve had them for a while and the stretching has been done

actually, have you posted complete post soak/wash measurements on your 710;s?

id be interested in seeing them:)

waiting for dino to chime in aswell on his measurements.. here are mine, 3 hour hot soak.

samurai s710xx size 32 lot 10 (not from the gay batch, got mine in oct 07)

pre / post

waist 16.5 / 17

front rise 11.5 / 11.25

rear rise 15 / 14.5

thigh 12.5 / 11.5

inseam 38.5 / 37

knee 9 / 9

hem 8 / 7.75