Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Same here. My S0500XX lot 10 which I just received from 2nd measured only 1inch (Tgged 33; measured 34) bigger than tagged sz. I have the same query as Grilled cheese. Does this means that it's equivalent to a Sz 32 of previous batches or it's a sz 33 in all other dimensions just that the waist measured smaller than preiously?

mine are from lot 10 also and they're exactly 32

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont retire those 5000bks, they are beautiful... i hate jay-z(for not giving the roots or redman a video) and im not impressed or amused when people with stylists wear good shit, he probably doesnt appreciate the denim. he probably never wears the same pair twice. in the hood, once a pair of raws has started to fade even a bit, theyre history. you'll get laughed at, trust me. cats in my hood are still in awe @how i wear the same jeans every day, and still bang the chicks everyone else wants. (ignorance). i still want a pair of those wrangler inspired sams, though. and i hate sagging...

He pointed them out to us, though, since he's probably non-stop browsing their incomprehensible forums.

FYI, Take5 was known on this forum before Edmond started to hype them....

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14514&page=3&highlight=take5+info

Join date edmond on sufu

EDMOND

banned

Anyway, who cares....???

???

I meant Edmond is non-stop browsing the Take 5 forums, probably. It's not like whoever registered as Take 5 would've posted these pics here. I'm just saying Edmond, although banned and believed to be a communist/nazi/homophobe-racist, deserves some appreciation for pointing out the pictures to us, albeit be it on a different forum, because basicly, you're just quoting his post w/o any reference.

???

I meant Edmond is non-stop browsing the Take 5 forums, probably. It's not like whoever registered as Take 5 would've posted these pics here. I'm just saying Edmond, although banned and believed to be a communist/nazi/homophobe-racist, deserves some appreciation for pointing out the pictures to us, albeit be it on a different forum, because basicly, you're just quoting his post w/o any reference.

You really don't get it...

But, as said previously stated...who cares???

the new arcs are hot... on another note, it seems the sam 19 oz. denim is hard to "wear down to the whites" i dont know if it's due to the different sizes in the warp&weft yarns, or the depth of the twill line, but ive been doing roofing work( which involves grinding ones knees and ass into very abrasive shingles) and done all kinds of crazy shit in the past 10 or so months in them, but they only get white on the tops of the threads...has anyone else experienced this?