Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might it be wise to not jump to conclusions then? ;)

The length looks fine.

I'm just going by what I've experienced with a few days of wear with other denim. :cool:

As for the length, I think I'm a bit paranoid with the sams because my APCs are significantly longer. :eek: :eek:

Thanks doooods.

ahh k would you recommend sizing up 1 if I was going for a more relaxed fit? From reading all the posts seems like everyone sized down and they stretched a good amount for the 5000v or do you think its negliable.

I'm just going by what I've experienced with a few days of wear with other denim. :cool:

As for the length, I think I'm a bit paranoid with the sams because my APCs are significantly longer. :eek: :eek:

Thanks doooods.

You can wet your jeans (I'd use shower or bucket full of water) and then when they're wet stretch them by stepping on the hem and pull like a motherf*cker. Depending on jeans you can easily stretch them 1" to 2".

Thanks doooods.

Maybe try to save the "stretching is bullshit" comments if you only have a few days experience. :D :D

Well...everyone else here seems to think the length is fine, and there isn't really much you can do at this point unless you want to sell them. So I would suggest GETTING OVER IT. I'm kidding (i'm not really). ;)

but the s510xx are really relaxed to begin with they will look really funny when worn true to your size.. ( what benny said on take5) everyone sizes down specially on these jeans he said.. anyways up to you..

There's no way in hell my sams are gonna stretch-out more than my APCs. So that's bullshit. :) My sams don't "rape" me either, and still fit the way I want them to fit - which I think looks ok.

me too... my sams dont really stretch much, and i can button them up with no problems. nice fit on em too. i didnt size down at all.

well there is 88 pages on this thread alone people can read re: style/shape so then all you really got to do is pick your size.

I was just reiterating that sizing is subjective in nature and that no one person's experience can serve as testament towards what size to get.

I agree that the topic has been beaten to death...which is probably why every gets so confused about it...too many opinions....which is why I think all sizing questions should be left for the retailers. :D

pre-soak samurai s710xx size 31 (sized down 3 from my normal waist) after 8 hours or so of wear and doing endless crouching and lunges i finally managed to get the last button on.

i really want to soak them but im afraid i wont be able to get these back on. should i just wear them without soaking ?

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

pre-soak samurai s710xx size 31 (sized down 3 from my normal waist) after 8 hours or so of wear and doing endless crouching and lunges i finally managed to get the last button on.

i really want to soak them but im afraid i wont be able to get these back on. should i just wear them without soaking ?

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

if you start wearing them in, and eventually wash them, they'll shrink up like crazy on you, plus all your fades won't be where they "should be".

sizing down 3 is ridiculous.